17mm hex conversion problems.....HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rc Zombie

Just got the 17 mm hex conversion from hpi all in all I'm pleased but the dogbones don't fit the drivecups the bones are too big for the cups I don't want to use stock rims and tires i.have 17mm ofna monster titan rims I want to use does any one know of.this problem or a fix to it

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

RC, you have a flux, right? If so, that's why they don't fit. The conv is designed for the reg savage which uses a smaller diff out drive ( standard & HD). The flux and XL use a larger out drive (SHD).

I figured this out the hard way now I'm looking to but some xl axles with the 23mm hex conversion and going to check the specs on losi's lst xxl rims and tires I wanted to use my ofna titan wheels I may go see about having a machine shop do a custom axle if its affordable

Would the Traxxas E-Revo 17mm conversion work on the Savage? Mine is out in the trailer or I would try it out - but I think it should work...

I don't know but its worth looking in to provided the cup on the axle fits the dogbones

or do a google image search for lst rims on savage and it in the first under rctech"s

Latest posts

Members online

Back