17 mm Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Can someone please tell me if this is better than the stock 17 mm hexs. Are the wheel nuts better than stock nylon ones. I am interested in these just wanted to get some feed back from someone who already uses them. Thanks

Can you please tell us what you mean when you say "this" as in "is this better"

I don't know of any nylon wheel nuts?

Hes talking about the stock nylon lock nuts... I say get them if you have the suspension conversion kit but with stock hubs and just bashing the stock 17mm set up will be fine. If your up grading from left hand thread axels get this one as you need axles as well. But if you have all 4 right hand thread on you truck now just go the "cheep" route. However I do like the axial to support my rims as well as the hex and nut and that is what this conversions perks really are.

I use those on both my trucks that use 17mm hexs, and love them.

That seems to be the case for most hop ups these days... the bling appeal.
They are not bling parts but sill are not needed. Id only get them if I were to do the full CVD upgrade to reduce friction. Then they are worth the price. If your to ask me they loosen up too easy IMO.

Yeah I would agree they tend to come loose. Had to hunt for little purple nuts lucky I have found them every time. haven't lost one sence I rough sanded the one side that locks onto the rim.

Latest posts

Members online

Back