What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are pics of the Wifes truck and my Baby.

Hers 04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi Stock.
Both.jpg

My Baby 05 Dodge Ram Daytona 5.7 hemi. 6.1 Hemi Heads,Comp XFI 273 cam, Dynatech Long Tube Headers, Richmond street locker, Phoenix Torque Converter 2800 RPM Stall, Sharadon Performance 545RFE Stage 3 Transmission, Custom suspention, Shaved doors/Tail Gate, Roll Pan and many other interior and engine mods.
finishedupload.jpg

Thanks Nisse, I am too young to drive by myself but my time is coming up in about 5months!! Oh and I found out today that it is a 1989 and not a 1988.....lol

lol how old are you, i can teach you some tips on how to drive :p :p

Sound nice bin! I'm 15, 16 the 14th of November. You have to be 16 here to practice and 18 to take a driver's licence so there is still a few months left for me..tbh I've tried already with my dad's car. He drives a Volvo XC70 which I think is rare in the US, recognizing it? Anyway it was the greatest moment of my life so far to drive a car. :)
Wish tho that we had some big-block cars here from America! Most of the cars are Volvos and Toyotas. That is some nice Rams you and your wive's got Daytona, yum! We are almost as old as each other Hpi Savage25. :resp:

Yours,

By the way Hpi savage..do you have your own car at the age 15? =O
Holy sh..
That's just crazy! USA is my addiction Nr. 1!!!
And also it looks great, like a ranger on GTA. Nice ride :)

well for anyone who knows me, i am a ford fanatic. but, since i went to farm school, i have been interested in the cummins diesel engine. so I'm trading over to the dark side of the diesel force and pickin up a dodge in about a week.

its an 04 3500 CC short bed. Xtreme 4x4 package, 3.73 gearing, charcoal gray outside with black interior, hard top tonneau cover, 33" tires with stock suspension. Bully Bars fill length running boards, and only has 28k on the ticker.

Nice rides daytona!!!

Nisse- Yes I own my vehicle, I didn't pay for it though, it was Willed to me when my grandpa passed away. He always wanted me to get have it so I did and will probably always have it and pass it onto my kids :D

Its not that bad to be honest, just needs a little bit of work and it should be a nice ride for me

bit of car history, did have an old shap corsa B droped a 2liter turbo calibra engine in it and a costom 4x4 stysteam will get pics up when get photo bucket, and now i have a fiat punto gt with a fiat coupe 2liter 20 valve turbo in it what i use back and for to work if there are no speed bumps as i travel so every were is difrent, and for looking after the farm i have a honda trx 350 farm quad and a honda trx 450 with selectable 2 or 4wheel drive for rainy days wen you whant to get it side ways

Sound nice bin! I'm 15, 16 the 14th of November. You have to be 16 here to practice and 18 to take a driver's licence so there is still a few months left for me..tbh I've tried already with my dad's car. He drives a Volvo XC70 which I think is rare in the US, recognizing it? Anyway it was the greatest moment of my life so far to drive a car. :)
Wish tho that we had some big-block cars here from America! Most of the cars are Volvos and Toyotas. That is some nice Rams you and your wive's got Daytona, yum! We are almost as old as each other Hpi Savage25. :resp:

Yours,

i started driving when i was abotu 9 years old, at the age of 12 i started to drive Z260 nissan, my unlce used to teach and me and froce me to drive, when i reached 16 i was like a racer, so you can say i have experiance of almost 20 years despite am 30 right now lol,

Daytona- SWEEEEETTTT!!!!! rides. Being from Florida, I LOVE the Daytona edition dodges. BTW- welcome to the best RC forum.

Nice rides guys.

Her are my mine. First is the daily driver, a 2007 VW rabbit.
This is just after I got it
2007_01210006a.jpg

This is after I was sandwiched between 4 suv's on I90,

2007_12030001a.jpg

2007_12030005a.jpg

This is after the body shop was done,

2008_0330BWS0001a.jpg

2008_0330BWS0007a.jpg

My toy is a 1997 Audi A4 2.8Q, It has StaSiS Ohlins coil overs, both center & rear StaSiS diffs & many auto-x mods. The last time I was at the Tire Rack I got 1.07g around their skid pad on street tires.

2008_01120006a.jpg

2008_01120002a.jpg

2008_04210002b.jpg

Here is a jif video from a auto-x with a cone velcroed to my bumper,

AudiAuto-xCVO-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats nice bin! I've driven a few more times and learning a lot.
Thats nice cars cousingrandpa! :)
For a month or so I haven't been subscribing my favourite car newspaper because of a payment missunderstanding. :( Already I feel uninformed about the new cars, for example the new Lamborghini..what's the name again?
Now I have to study some car homework, see you! :)

we have 4 cars

1998 audi A6 6cyl 30 valve drive most of the time

1997 gmc half ton drive it now and then but not much its likes gas

1984.5 VW scirocco drove 2 times this year lol

1983.5 VW polo drove 2 times also

This is my daily driver. 2003 EVO VIII with a AMS 35R Turbo kit, Jun 272 cams, AMS FMIC, Shep racing transmission and Tcase, Exedy Twin plate clutch... etc.. too much odds and ends to list. Still on the stock bottom end "Rods/Pistons". The head has ARP head studs and dual valve springs to support the larger camshafts.

MyEVOblackwhite.jpg

carmeet004.jpg

EVOpic-1.jpg

EVOpic.jpg

newgoodies2.jpg

Below is the dyno sheet on it. The car was dyno'd on a AWD Dyno Jet Chassis Dyno at AMS Motorsports in Chicago, IL. I kept the boost turned down to a "medium" boost level for the turbo setup at 32psi and a conservative tune with A/Fs in the Low 11s. High boost for this application would be 40-45psi and should yield high 600s WHP. But I'll need some rods and pistons before that happens :)

110oct-map-STD.jpg

My daily rider. 2006 GSX-R 1000 Full Yosh TRC exhaust, PC3 with my custom dyno tuned map, K&N filter, gears, lowered, stretched, you get the Idea :)

bike2.jpg

bike.jpg

AB Mods- very nice ride! Thank you for keeping it clean (no stoopid vinyl dragons etc) I have an 07 civic si that I'd like to get some work done on. Right now i enjoy living in Italy where there really is no speed limit.
450 ft-lbs and 500+ HP is NO JOKE! Did you do the work yourself or buy it like that?

This is my daily driver. 2003 EVO VIII with a AMS 35R Turbo kit, Jun 272 cams, AMS FMIC, Shep racing transmission and Tcase, Exedy Twin plate clutch... etc.. too much odds and ends to list. Still on the stock bottom end "Rods/Pistons". The head has ARP head studs and dual valve springs to support the larger camshafts.

MyEVOblackwhite.jpg

carmeet004.jpg

EVOpic-1.jpg

EVOpic.jpg

newgoodies2.jpg

Below is the dyno sheet on it. The car was dyno'd on a AWD Dyno Jet Chassis Dyno at AMS Motorsports in Chicago, IL. I kept the boost turned down to a "medium" boost level for the turbo setup at 32psi and a conservative tune with A/Fs in the Low 11s. High boost for this application would be 40-45psi and should yield high 600s WHP. But I'll need some rods and pistons before that happens :)

110oct-map-STD.jpg

My daily rider. 2006 GSX-R 1000 Full Yosh TRC exhaust, PC3 with my custom dyno tuned map, K&N filter, gears, lowered, stretched, you get the Idea :)

bike2.jpg

bike.jpg

I hate you now...........................lol

buitiful stuff my freind

Damn AB, I think I just found my new lost friend. I am a huge DSM Fan. I had a Mitz Eclipse GS-T Spyder which was in the 450 WHP Range.

What are you running for Fuel management, E-Manange, SAFC, Standalone, ???

AMS does some great things and thats a heck of a Wastgate. Is that still the stock Blow-off?

I could talk these things (DSM'S) with you all day.

On the EVO I run ECU Flash to tune the stock ECU with. It is jut like stand alone in many ways as far as the fuel and timing maps etc. The BOV is a stock MR or EVO 9 BOV but its modified and will hold 40-45psi or so. Its a little trick Eric my friend that drives the drag car for AMS taught me ;) And yes I do all the work myself. And if u like DSMs join the crowd as i have been building them for about 10 years now. I have a 1G AWD Talon thats fully built, DSM Link to tune with, eagles/wiseco combo with FRH intake and HKS 272 cams, SC61 turbo etc etc... With the 75 shot at 45psi it should dyno over 700 WHP easy and run well into the 9s. I took my 1G to the track when it was still on the stock trans "yes stock trans LOL" and ECU with just some Denso 720cc injectors and on 26psi "which is low boost setting" with no nitrous and it spun 4 drag slicks like crazy through 1st AND 2nd gear and ran a 7.2 at 103.66MPH in the 8th mile on my shakedown run. I just took it out there for fun... it was by no means finished and still isnt really.. it killed the car to be shifted early "7400RPM" as the stock ECUs revlimit is 7500. Now that I have DSM Link I have full control over timing and fuel and revlimiter, nitrous control, anti lag etc. The 1g Likes to be shifted right around 86-8800RPM is its sweet spot. I just now got to start working on it as i let my girl drive it for 2 years as her daily driver LOL!! The engine only has 10k miles on it though.. She just drove it back and forth to work and she babys the car so I wasnt too worried about it. I have the trans out right now and am sending it to TRE to be built and I just installed my new QM twin plate clutch on it as well. I'm going to do a twin fuel pump setup on it and get the nitrous all hooked up. I hope to have it back together for some passes before the season is up.

Here is the pass I made at the track with it when i 1st got it together.. As u can see the front bumper wasnt even put back on it yet lol. Its not pretty but its getting there. Body work and paint will be the last step.

Pass from the stands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la6DPl5uQek

Pass from the back of the car that s friend of mine took on the same pass. Watch this vid closely.. I have to shift it into 2nd early and when it hits boost in 2nd gear u will see how it lays down black marks from spinning the drag slicks all the way through 2nd gear :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXhluyDcc40

AB- where do you live? got any cars for sale? There is an S2000 here in Italy with minor mods that I have been thinking about. any suggestions for an '07 civic si?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back