What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sil80..

Hey guys,
It's mostly got suspension and drivetrain mods right now. Tien HA Racing Dampers(aka cinder blocks), high angle Tien tie rods, Tien tension rods, Cusco Sway bars, Cusco tower bars, Kaaz 2-way diff, chromemoly flywheel/ GT-1 super single clutch and R32 GTR brake calipers/rotors,.

I have a locker full of engine mods that I haven't had a chance to install/tune. They include- Z32 MAF, 550cc Sard injectors, GTR fuel pump, Silvia S14 Turbine, Stainless steel exhaust manifold, Stainless dump pipe, 3" down pipe, Greddy intercooler, and more misc parts.

I am juggling alot of things around right now in my life, so I can't finish this car up quite yet. I'm aiming for about 320hp at the wheels, This is my daily driver, so I don't want to go nuts on power and lose it's "drivability".:motorcycle:

Plus, I have a Savage to develop! Gotta have my priorities in order!:duh: lol

Engine is stock right now but still plenty of power to have some fun:FarleyParty:

Sil80Enginebay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it bud. Do you have a SR20DET in that thing? Isn't that the same as a 240SX over here? I like the S15 or the Skyline R34.
Larsen, seen or read any of the test reviews for the new Nissan GTR that's gonna be sold here in the states? So far, I'm likin what I see of it. Maybe I'll test drive one and let you guys know how it is.

Hey guys,
It's mostly got suspension and drivetrain mods right now. Tien HA Racing Dampers(aka cinder blocks), high angle Tien tie rods, Tien tension rods, Cusco Sway bars, Cusco tower bars, Kaaz 2-way diff, chromemoly flywheel/ GT-1 super single clutch and R32 GTR brake calipers/rotors,.

I have a locker full of engine mods that I haven't had a chance to install/tune. They include- Z32 MAF, 550cc Sard injectors, GTR fuel pump, Silvia S14 Turbine, Stainless steel exhaust manifold, Stainless dump pipe, 3" down pipe, Greddy intercooler, and more misc parts.

I am juggling alot of things around right now in my life, so I can't finish this car up quite yet. I'm aiming for about 320hp at the wheels, This is my daily driver, so I don't want to go nuts on power and lose it's "drivability".:motorcycle:

Plus, I have a Savage to develop! Gotta have my priorities in order!:duh: lol

Engine is stock right now but still plenty of power to have some fun:FarleyParty:

Sil80Enginebay.jpg

Japan, you might be able to bring it back with you to the states, that is if you move back here. I've heard or know a couple people that have done that. But can't remember how it works, just a thought.

the ser SpecV are all 6 sp standards (the plain ser is auto)...only way they come...no turbo though
200hp stock

nice soulja I had a 96 s-1o with a fast bag set up with 2 compressor,all that bumper grinding stuff.Laid frame with 20's

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice weekender Dreadnaught. My brother is building a pulling truck...but not in your modified division...just the street class. I'll have to post some pics when we get it done. Oh, and I love the Pete!! If anyone wants to get their CDL, let me know...I have connections with a CDL training school.

well here is what i am RIDING now.......and it is the reason i havnt been around much lately.....been working overtime to get it but i got it:jamout: ...... now i just have to finish paying for it:duh: :retarded:

hey GeorgesBlazah....i sure did!!!! coudln't remember if i used this picture or the one when i had the spinners on it.....been so long ago!! i was on mys-10.com i think

well i gto a nuther toy its my bro still but one of these days itall all be mine lol I'm getting morw pics of it next weekend cuse well i have to travil to see it again

this is a 19somehtin GMC all original evan original factory dump bed still works like a charm foun some old school carry bombs (farmer with aditided) found in a barn Stright six still goin strong and orignal manule trans

l_9be47dc315484ea589bad9f2a42858c8.jpg

and sice were digging up old pics of truck i might as well show my bros old truck befor it was todaled.

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

lets just say we found a good mud hole that day lol

Well here is some pics of my ride.....

It is a 1988 Dodge Ramcharger, nothing special but plan to start fixing it up some. New window tint, new sound system, new carpet, power windows/locks, remote start, and flowmaster 40's are on the "to get" list.

100_3122.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3124.jpg

Hey Parker, if your interested, I can get you started with a very nice stereo set-up. I just decided the other day that I'm gonna sell it. I will be starting a thread for it once I can get some pics of everything. LMK.

id blow that little bitty dodge engine, maybe youll get some power out of it then. LMAO. nice lookin truck, you can probably get glasspacks for it, they sound just as good, and are alot cheaper.

I didn't intend to make you mad, just making another friendly jab back at ya bud. Sorry if It came out wrong

ah alrighty bud. well on your ramcharger, for good speakers, believe it or not, raid the local junkyard for lincold and 95-1999 mustangs. they had bose systems in them and you can pick up the speakers for next to nothing.

Nice looking truck Chris,

Looks really good not being all chromed out.

Thanks man I am not a big fan of chrome,I do plan on getting a edge programer,exhaust,intake and black/chrome rims.Plus color matching vent shades, bug shield and front leveling kit with 285/70R17 tires.But it will all happen in time when the money comes in sooner or later.money man

Nice cars Hpi Savage25, chrisw and bin dubai! I love cars but is to young yet! :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back