Zooms Bling Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageGoZoom

Just put some stuff together, more to come this week ;)

FLM
Bulkless
Shock towers
Diff cups
Screws

HPI
Heavy duty outdrives
Diff gears
Ring and pinions

Mugen 50,000 wt. oil

Build1.jpg

Build2.jpg

Build3.jpg

Build4.jpg

Build5.jpg

Build6.jpg

sick. are those aluminum parts as durable as plastic? seems they could be vonurable to bending.
go big

I like those FLM bulks. Addicted to RC sells them in black now along with black tvps and everything they have. Can't wait to see your build and what components you use.

looks like this could be interesting....really wanna hear summit about the hybrid bulks...

@crash- plastic bends, then bends back, ally either just snaps or bends then snaps when you try to bend it back!

if this is a bling truck, may i presume you aint bashin this too hard sgz?

[hs] darkshine;21373 said:
if this is a bling truck, may i presume you aint bashin this too hard sgz?

screw that, ima bash the crap out of it :) Just gonna have to send in the bent arms again once I bend them and get some new ones for free. Eventualy ima get some flexteks.

And should be done in about a week. Parts are coming from Oregon and Hong Kong.

What parts are coming from hong kong? And what arms you useing?

GPM Hinge pin braces and steering linkage

Arms are FLM. Everything FLM makes for the savage is going to be used but the ext. tvps and the standard arms are going to be used instead of other lenghts.

Here is a hint on whats to come ;)

BLING.jpg

Gorgeous, seriously it looks awesome. Put it together and it should even cooler. What engine are you using?

Parts from Hong Kong came in finally, enjoy!
The parts list so far

FLM
EXT LCG TVPs
Bulkless
Shock towers
Upper A-arms
Lower A-arms
Diff cups
Servo Plate
Engine Plate
Skid Plate
Servo Mounts
chassis braces
Screws

IRC
LST shocks
5mm mounting kit

GPM
Steering linkage
Hinge pin braces
Rear Uprights

Lunsford
Titanium Turnbuckles
Hinge Pins
Turnbuckle ends
Ball studs

Integy
Front Uprights

HPI
Heavy duty outdrives
Diff gears
Ring and pinions
Bearings
Screws

Mugen
50,000 wt. oil

hongkongparts.jpg

frontassembly1.jpg

frontassembly2.jpg

frontassembly3.jpg

frontassembly4.jpg

assembled1.jpg

assembled2.jpg

holy crap thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
what does it cost for all that aluminum? is it lighter than the original parts?
can i have it?

Thanks guys

holy crap thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
what does it cost for all that aluminum? is it lighter than the original parts?
can i have it?

Cost-I don't even want to know:puke:
Lighter-no, its actualy heavier
Can you have it-yes you may, you can have it for free but you have to pay shipping($5,000USD)

Sweet ride Zoom. Hurry up an finish it so we can go bash it. Will it fly?

lol, I have it all put together as of last night except for the electronics:) I'm going over to RCH today sometime to pick up a servo arm Gino ordered in for me then I should have able to have it all done. Well I acualy still have to go buy another battery pack and roto starter:duh:

THE UNOFFICAL FINISHED BLING QUEEN PICS

Still not done, I have more planned for the future but as of now here it is

bqbody1.jpg

bqbody2.jpg

bq1.jpg

bq2.jpg

bq3.jpg

bq4.jpg

bq5.jpg

bq6.jpg

very nice bud. what engine is that?
thanks 4x4

Very impressive bling build, SGZ. Your right, We really don't need to know how much it cost to build.....lol. IS that a Dyna Mach 28, I see in your pic? If so, do you really like this mill. This forum and your VISA card, thank you for sharing your build with us, SGZ.

Thanks guys!

Its a mach .26... I have 3 of them and love them.

Doobeehwa, thank :) And its been a build lasting over 2 and a half years now and its still not done! lol

Dude that is just amazing truely AMAZING..............love it
Also Doobee right about now is hitting him self for giveing me his DYN. mach .26 arent you bro lol I like the motor to almost want to get more of them....My new Losi Aftershock has a Dyn. mach .26 still breakin in tho...
But back to the point I want one too.....nice bro

Dude that is just amazing truely AMAZING..............love it
Also Doobee right about now is hitting him self for giveing me his DYN. mach .26 arent you bro lol I like the motor to almost want to get more of them....My new Losi Aftershock has a Dyn. mach .26 still breakin in tho...
But back to the point I want one too.....nice bro

Thanks man, they are great motors and always hold their tune:)

Hey ,It's all good bro cre, When I believe in someone, giving them something they can really injoy is what it's all about, right? Besides, you can always replace it, when ya got the cash. Seeing how ya got your NEW truck and all. Because,... that's what friends are for.... Right, Bro?

Hey, SGZ. Anytime, guy.. I've got a Mach 28 I'll be break'in in here soon enough. For CRE's sake, It better not be SLOWER than the 26....lol. But, I do believe, that won't be the case. I do have to say, I susspect that there's a sweet spot in the scale of the harmonic mass to displacement factor, with the big block class. A 26 can comfortablly scream out a few more thousand rpm's and still have good bottom end. Dynamite also touched the 26 ever so nicely which stands up on a k4.6 in the high end dept. Unless, were going up a hill. Then my friend, the grunt will pull a stunt.

Wow zoom thats as hot as they get nice work. Ready to bash it yet PM me and maybe we can get a bash planned with all us locals. If you don't mind my asking who painted your bodies they look sweet as well. Very nice truckseems almost a shame to bash it, but hell thats what there for all that time and money would be just wasted sitting on a shelf right. My trucks are nothing special, But that thing makes mine look like fn tyco made em nice work man enjoy it all the same.

This truck of yours took a lot of time and engergy to bring it where it is, Awesome Job SGZ. Thx for taking the time to share with this Forum.

Yes who did the painting for ya? I'm liking the one w/o the skull on it. It's Uniquely different.

Hop

I am liking this whole truck....even his wheel and tire combo..........I am running the same combo

Latest posts

Members online

Back