Zflyz - few photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zflyzone

Hi guys - here's a few photos of my Savage SS.

ZflyzoneSS018.jpg

ZflyzoneSS014.jpg

Cheers.

Zflyzone - few photos

Hi guys- I can't think of all of my hop-ups to list as I'm sure i will forget some, but here's some updated photos of my Savage SS.

Enjoy!

ZflyzoneSS003.jpg

ZflyzoneSS002.jpg

ZflyzoneSS004.jpg

ZflyzoneSS011.jpg

ZflyzoneSS001.jpg

ZflyzoneSS017.jpg

ZflyzoneSS007.jpg

ZflyzoneSS008.jpg

ZflyzoneSS009.jpg

ZflyzoneSS010.jpg

ZflyzoneSS018.jpg

ZflyzoneSS014.jpg

Cheers.

Flyzone - Awesome pics is all I can say. Sweet a** wheels awesome Flex arms, I'm liking the radio box on the side. Who's TVP's are those?

It's a very unique ride, you don't see too many truck that look like yours. Good job, looks fantastico.

Didn't think this post went thru... sorry guys, i was trying to upload these photos in the gallery just now but i guess they didn't go thru.

First, thanks Hop for clearing and welcoming me to your forums, and thanks very much everyone for the kind words. It took a few months to get it to where i want it and some serious cash indeed... but hell, it's worth it! Time to enjoy the ride as they say. :jamout:

The TVP's are from Rob's Innovative-RC. They are 1" , 6mm black anos. The receiver box is a project box from Radio Shack and a quick charge jack also from the Shack. I'm almost done with a scheme paint job for all my RC's. I will post some when it's done.

Thanks again guys
Regards
Jim aka Z

very nice truck there.as said before youve spent some serious money on that.
bet your pleased with it i would be. do you have any pics of the under side.
thanks 4x4

Thanks 4X4 - just installed 3-speed tranny with titanium shafts..had the titanium doggies, and new CNR breaks.

ZflyzoneSS019.jpg

ZflyzoneSS021.jpg

ZflyzoneSS022.jpg

ZflyzoneSS024.jpg

ZflyzoneSS025.jpg

ZflyzoneSS026.jpg

ZflyzoneSS027.jpg

I have Hudy's Exclusive Setup System but waiting for the truggy's version toe/steering plate to adjust everything.. it's off as you can see i haven't touched it yet.

Cheers.

Thanks 4X4

I replied with some photos but didn't work again. Hopefully Hop or any of the staff could place them up.

thanks for the pics! those discs look sweet! what engine mount is that? all the money thats gone in to your savy looks very well spent!
thanks again
4x4

hey, have you driven it much? doesn't look very scratched...either newly build, or a testament to your driving skills...LOL

how you liking the Flextek arms? I want to get them someday, but have never actually known anyone running them...

Hey Bud, very nice truck, how is the DDP Racing wing mount holding up?

Those tires look even better mounted Zfly. This is vroom from SC by the way. I'm liking the way the racer is coming together with all that blue. Looks realy good, keep up the great work man.

do u have a link to the arms u used ???? If u can get a vid of that bad boy in action ..... very nice do u have a basher or anything else ?

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

k0m0d067 -I have a few sets of plastics all around so i change when needed when breaking her down for maintenance. Fleks are awesome man..highly recommend -one of the best upgrades ive done. I went thru many different arms for a good solid mount fit w/ LST shocks to get it right for handleling and performance.

4X4 -your welcome man. I'm using Nova's engine plate and CNR's breaks.

Jt - DPP Racing's wing bracket kit is solid, and looks like it belongs there in the first place..that's how good it fits. I don't think you can find anything more solid than his kit...plus for $20 you can't go wrong.

darkside - Innovative-RC is just that, everything Rob makes turns to gold..plus he backs his items 100* His shocks are awesome. -free shipping, fast too... I have his TVP's, Roll bar, LST mounting kit, 23mm hubs/nuts -but I'm currently using 17mm hubs on this setup. I tell you one thing, I was hectic at first either getting his regular TVP's or extended ones, but I'm glad i went with the 1", 6mm's. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Blazer X - they are Crazy Nut Racing breaks.

Site Jester - I ordered my set from RC Planet as Hop listed.

oregonmud - I would have NEVER guessed who you were dude, lol thanks man. You came a long way for a short period of time. WTG w/your racer.

Cheers guys!! thanks again for all your compliments. If i left anyones question, please feel free and i will be glad to share.
It's a great hobby and keeps me out of trouble, lol.

Peace!:patriotism:

nice shell, really nice

those rims look dangerously offset, has it been ran yet? if so any problems/noticeable stress on the stub axles, bearings and carriers?

WOW! That body looks 10 times as nice ON the Savage. Awsome job Zfly.

Hi guys, here's a few changes and latest updated photos..enjoy!

This is the new NR528-XRA 8 port straight out to rear roto version. Factory date 3/6/07 Modified by the one and only Rick Brake -RB Mods. TKO Ceramic bearings.

It was a tight fit for the roto shaft to reach because of the wheelie bar and wing plate assembled, so i welded (2) Rossi roto shafts for extra length.

Rotoshaft002.jpg

Z-update039.jpg

NovaRossi528XRS-RBMods008.jpg

NovaRossi528XRS-RBMods002.jpg

NovaRossi528XRS-RBMods006.jpg

NovaRossi528XRS-RBMods021.jpg

NovaRossi528XRS-RBMods024.jpg

Z-update008.jpg

Z-update015.jpg

Z-update019.jpg

Z-update017.jpg

Z-update031.jpg

Z-update033.jpg

Z-update022.jpg

Z-update023.jpg

Z-update024.jpg

Z-update027.jpg

on my 10th tank break-in and 1/2 throttle, I have to say that such revving and screaming this mill has to offer is just simply sicko...

Last edited by a moderator:
ok bro very sick A#@ truck < BUT thoughs brakes Where did thoughs come from and where can I get em...If you don't mind sharing ...........PLEASE.

I love that truck. It's absolutely sick. Those Flex tek arms top it off. Funny thing is I went over to SC and grabbed those picks gonna build a basher and I like those ideas. Changed up a few things but all in all it's gonna be about the same. All 3 of those bodies you had done rock.

Latest posts

Members online

Back