you guys are ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvergs

I cannot believe how much knowledge there is on this board. My rear wheels went out after some bashing and i figured it was the diff.....after doing some searches you guys were able to point out the grub screws....and that was it, the rear cup by the brake disc fell out..so i took the one from the front and put in the rear, so i'm temporarily rwd until i get to the lhs.

just wanna say thanks

Glad we helped you out bud. That is what we are here for right? BTW welcome to the forum!

Any question just holla! Most of the time I'm in the shout or another person that know most savage issues. So we field the quick questions that don't have a need to start a thread about. So if its a simple "need answer now type" use the shoutbox. Also feel free to stop in and rag chew with us. If you have a unique issue or found something neat..... Post it up for the data base and help the savage world. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words!
"Bank"
Justin

Way to search bud... and actually find what you needed.

Get yourself a few of those grub screws and loctite them in good. That's a common one.

Welcome to the forum! When you have any questions, just ask away. YOu will get some fast responses around here.

Welcome aboard we are glad to have ya and glad we could be of help. If theres anything else we can do don't hesitate to ask.

Well I have to say i totally agree with Silvergs, this site is awesome and you guys really do go out of your way to help out, there's a lot of forums out there, but it's almost like it's a competition, where as here, it's just so friendly and everyone is keen to help.

1 word, FAB!!!!!

i have to agree the wealth of knowledge on this site is amazing. before coming to this forum i thought i had an ultimate savage, boy was i wrong. without this site i would have never tried anything like the custom savage that I'm building. thanks guys. :rock:

well the way i thrash my truck i'm bound to come across something that will stump you guys..stay tuned =D

Well I have to say i totally agree with Silvergs, this site is awesome and you guys really do go out of your way to help out, there's a lot of forums out there, but it's almost like it's a competition, where as here, it's just so friendly and everyone is keen to help.

1 word, FAB!!!!!

i just wanted to personnally thank you guys for your kind words about the forum, theres alot of people here behind the scenes working hard to keep this site the friendly,informative place you know it to be so that we all get something positive out of this great hobby of ours but at the end of the day we couldnt do it without hop!! so a big thank you should go out to hop "owner of hpisf" as well......

k got one for you guys...so i'm torque'in my truck last night on asphalt showing my buddy what a sav can do (he owns a tmaxx) and i'm ranting and raving about it..then all of a sudden the truck doesnt move anymore, but the engine still whines....it was late and i didnt get a chance to open it. thinking about checking it tonight. any thoughts so far?

Latest posts

Members online

Back