You gotta see this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahah!!!!!! iv seen a vid where they took the horn from a cruise ship and put it in a van!! i soooooooo want somethin like that! its a gopod way to get ur windows smashed tho if u upset the wrong person!!

now THAT is an awesome way to do some harmless driveby's...well done whoever it was...

Did you see the one where they get pulled over then he goes to check the front blinkers and HOOOOOOO!!!

I'm in scotland mind! inappropriatte use of my audible warning device?!!LOL

the set iv found is 125db but the ones on that vid are 148db. is 125 still loud?? I'm not clued up on db levels. obviously its not as loud as the one that guy had but is it still real loud?

Damn.. I've got an airhorn from an old Diesel Locomotive.. maybe I should hook that sucker up!!!

a pneumatic drill (the kind they like to dig the roads up with over here...) is 90 dbA. so 125 is pretty loud!! i prefer helping scare foreign people (students usually in cambridge...) with my mates' hks blow off valve or flames from the exhaust! lol!:shtgn:

not a vary big one and a button to hit to make the horn honk that prity much it and jeep guy i think thats a vary cool Iderr so go for it man lol it will be soo much fun

Latest posts

Members online

Back