Xtreme Video Productions (XVP)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Alright guys. This is going to be my thread from now on that I post all my videos in. I'm gonna start this thread out easy and simple with a short clip for a taste of what's to come in the future. This is one of the many clips from a few Saturdays ago. I still need to load them all onto my comp. and edit them all together. Remember, this is just a sample clip of what's to come, so stay tuned for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSuY-qjZ3RY

Hopefully I will be able to get some video during the daytime for a change.

I could lean it out some more. But with the way it is running now, it's perfect for me. I rather run on the rich side a little anyways. I may lean it out some later on down the road, but not right now.

nice air on 1st jump jr. xtreme video productions sounds a bit on the XXX side..lol what kinda vids you got planned for this thread :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the kind words so far. There will be more comeing hopefully soon. I've got all the vids loaded onto my comp. I just need to convert them all and edit them.

nice air on 1st jump jr. xtreme video productions sounds a bit on the XXX side..lol what kinda vids you got planned for this thread :thinking:

I didn't think it sounded like XXX or anything like that. I can lose the XVP subtitle if you'd like. As far as planned vids, you'll just have to wait and see.

good stuff

thanks

Thanks Dan. Are you glad to see the motor runnin better than the last vids? I'm really lovin the work you did to it. As you can tell from the vid clips, it was still runnin a little on the rich side. There's more to come.

Alright guys and girls, here's the latest update with vids from me. I didn't edit this one because it's not all that great of a vid, but I'm gonna post it anyways. It was the best I could given the fact that I was by myself and had no one to tape for me. So, I set the camcorder up on the back bumper of a Ford Expedition (for height references of jumps) and did the best I could. All most all of the jumps didn't get caught on video along with some of the landings, which weren't all that great. Anyways, enough of the blah blah blah, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6jUYpmEqk

Did manage to tear up 2 bodys that night and 2 shocks. One of the bodies only last 1 1/4 tanks. Those pics will come later. Enjoy

nice jumps jr. man i love watching 8 minute r/c vids at work & getting paid for it :evilrocker:

awww... no more vids?? lol... I'm about 1yr late i think

I'm still around ryan. I haven't had a truck to run for almost the past year, but that's about to change. I'm almost done doin a full rebuild so I should be back in action within the next month.

lol Jr is still around. He got a house N stuff in the last year that has sucked up allot of his time.

Thanks Justin for helpin me out with this before I had a chance to. And everything Justin said is true along with the fact that I've been workin out of town for the past 9-10 months. Which is another reason why it's taken me so long to get the rebuild done. But, I now have another new job workin in town, so I'm home everyday (woohoo). I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things and be on everyday and keep my threads more updated. So, stay tuned for more vids in the next month or so.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been able to do any updated vids. Well, I got one. Already posted it in my IRC build thread but gonna post it here too.

[YOUTUBE]VU4AdID8NYA[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you guys enjoy. There was actually about 22-24 min of total vid shot in numerous clips. I edited a bunch of the more boring stuff out and a ton of shots that were out of focus. This also my first edited vid and used my PS3 to edit and load to youtube. Not that many edit features in the PS3 program but was all I had to use. Don't have a strong, let alone, fast enough comp yet for better editing programs. Hopefully in the future. And, of course, I left most of the hilarious commentary that my buddy always adds to the vids.

Latest posts

Members online

Back