xss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

hop ups include....

Integy duel rate spring set
Integy Primer/fuel filter
Integy center skind plate
Integy Fuel tank guard
Nova 7075 alloy clutch shoes
Mugan 1,1mm clutch springs
Shock socks
HPI wheely bar

Maxamizer beadlocks with hpi dirtbonz tyres
Bling racing 23mm 40 serise rims with proline bowtie tyres
Proline 14mm 40 serise rims with proline bowties
Spektrum DX3 Radio system
6v Lrp 1200Mah rx pack

Pics...
dsc02117ju3.jpg

dsc02118sc7.jpg

dsc02119od0.jpg

Oh yea!!! Looks great. Which set of wheels and tires seem to work best for you? You like the standard size or the 40 style?

]-[0pa]0ng - the dirtbonz are great for bashing, but the 40 serise seem to have alot more traction on just about every surface. I only bought the 14mm ones as i got them cheap and my 23mm tmaxx don't fit and i'm not using the dirtbonz as my beadlocks are getting damaged on the blacktop and i don't want to spend silly money for another set

wullie - ebay, quite expencive though, if you want it you can also get it from modelsport.co.uk [clicky for item] but its out of stock unfortunatly

Truck looks good bud, how do those Bling racing 23mm 40 series rims hold up to abuse?

]-[0pa]0ng - the dirtbonz are great for bashing, but the 40 serise seem to have alot more traction on just about every surface. I only bought the 14mm ones as i got them cheap and my 23mm tmaxx don't fit and i'm not using the dirtbonz as my beadlocks are getting damaged on the blacktop and i don't want to spend silly money for another set

wullie - ebay, quite expencive though, if you want it you can also get it from modelsport.co.uk [clicky for item] but its out of stock unfortunatly

thanx, I'm off for a look see now!

Truck looks good bud, how do those Bling racing 23mm 40 series rims hold up to abuse?

Very well!, i have been through 3 sets and all performed exctally like proline bowties, unparalleled traction on packed clay. they are the identical to proine tyres just at less than half the price.

If there was one thing bad to say about them is that the wheel rims arn't trimmed very well, but thats nothing that a slice with a scaple can't fix, and it doesn't perform any worse, its just if your a perfectionist like myself :limp:

Heres pics of the bling racing tyres on my old maxx (pos compaired to savvy) :jamout:

Not looking so pretty now!

Got a bit carried away in the mud...

dsc02121lp5.jpg

dsc02122uj4.jpg

bad part is i'll have to strip it down to basic parts and clean her up, its about due anyway, just finished the second gallon....

Nice and dirty, ;) nothing wrong with that. Getting used like it is supposed to be.

Latest posts

Members online

Back