Xl Wheels on a Savage 25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoKidKevin

Hi Guys, I purchased a set of XL wheels and tires because i like the look of them better then the stock 25 ones. Little did i know that they don't fit. What am I supposed to do with them or what do I need to make them work. I don't want to be spending alot of money to make them fit because all I have been doing is putting lots of money in my savage and it still isnt close to being in running condition.

Thanks Kevin....:jamout:

Hi Guys, I purchased a set of XL wheels and tires because i like the look of them better then the stock 25 ones. Little did i know that they don't fit. What am I supposed to do with them or what do I need to make them work. I don't want to be spending alot of money to make them fit because all I have been doing is putting lots of money in my savage and it still isnt close to being in running condition.

Thanks Kevin....:jamout:

first of all welcome to the forum, and as far as the wheels go don't panic as was said above its a easy fix and pretty cheap as well......

Thanks Guys... Can anyone link me to the exact kit that i need which includes it all.

Thanks Kevin

Latest posts

Members online

Back