xl tvps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlg1

Does anyone know if the hpi xl tvps are classed as lcg ones or are they the same as savage x ones but longer :picco:

cheers guys, i thought that was the case but i read in a thread on here somewhere that someone said the xl ones where lcg, glad you guys could clarify that for me as thinking of getting some lcg tvps but leaning towards the flm ones, just a bit awkward getting them in the U.K

Well, just as a clarification, there are XL LCG TVP's, but they are not HPI - FLM makes a set, and I am sure others do too.

Does anyone know if the motor mount on the hpi tvp xl conversion kit have to be used if you are converting a savage X. Or do you just swap the tvp's and add the dog bone . Thanks . Sorry if this isnt the correct location to ask this.

Does anyone know if the motor mount on the hpi tvp xl conversion kit have to be used if you are converting a savage X. Or do you just swap the tvp's and add the dog bone . Thanks . Sorry if this isnt the correct location to ask this.

i don't think you have to use it but i would the xl plate is thicker and sturdier then the x plate.

just switch the tvps n dog bone... everything else works off the x.... no modding needed no extra parts ... switch n your set..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back