xl servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuz

Can someone tell me how to properly adjust a servo saver on an xl. I've broke the stock servo and now toasted 2 high tech servos on light impact so I'm suspecting the saver is either overtight or undertight. thanks

I'll grab a pic tonight. Its a HS-645MG hightech servo. I was told by the lhs that they were pretty tough and now each lasted less than a minute. I maybe got 1/2 a foot of air with my truck and once I landed all the servo would do is grind!! not good..So now i'm curious if my servo saver is to tight maybe?

I'm curious to see also ... ive been runnin' that same servo for a few months, a broken front a-arm & 2 broken front shocks (separate bash sessions) & my servo is fine....fyi

The XLhas the 87197 cam type servo saver i'm sure. In this case the spring nut needs to be 4mm from the bottom. hope this helps

Checked the saver out and it was 1. too tight and 2. junk. Its an alum upgrade and the alum pitted basically catching both arms diabling it from actually moving. That sucks two $50 servos toast and now I got to get another!!

ya that does kinda suck about toasting 2 of them but atleast you have it figured out now!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back