XL Roller and Large Parts Lot parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKLNHYDE

It's been far too long since I touched my Savage XL so it's time to part with it. It's only collecting dust and will make someone else happy so here goes. This would make a great starter setup for someone looking to see if they will like it or getting their young kid into their own truck.

What I'm selling:
Savage XL roller chassis; NO MOTOR! Originally belonged to @JoeGuam. He built the diffs, mid-tanked it, and modified the trans if I remember correctly. Ran like a champ with the stock 4.6.
-Mid tank Mod
-Shimmed diffs in aluminum diff cases
-Stock servos
-Stock transmitter and receiver
-Stock suspension and shocks
-Worn but still usable tires on stock wheels
-Beat up stock body

Also included with this sale:
A box of both new and swapped out (used) parts:
-Suspension parts
-Two more stock diffs
-Lots of gears
-Savage X TVPs
-One brand new set of dish wheels dyed black
-Two speed trans
-Exhaust pipes and header
-Engine mounts
-Various fuel tanks
-Two transmitters, the old school ones that came with it, not 2.4/5mhz.
-Glow igniters
-batteries and chargers, although I'm not sure how they would hold a charge right now, they have been drained for a couple years.
-Lots of various screws, nuts, etc...
-So much more I can't remember right now

** Basically, enough to almost build another whole Savage X (minus a motor, tires, electronics). I had grand plans that never happened so my loss is your gain. I'm willing to ship it but buyer must pay additional for the actual postage.

It's located in South Mississippi. I only have the one photo right now. I can take a picture of all the extra parts if someone wants. It really is a lot of stuff.

I'll take $225 for all of it. If you want it shipped, I'll box it all up and take it to the post office and get the quote and add it to the total. Paypal preferred. Like I said above, I can take more pics. Just let me know if you want anything specific...PM me with questions.

IMG_20150503_103231221_HDR.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Scott

I knew I shouldn't have looked at this post, now I'm so tempted! Good luck with the sale.

LOL! I'm not trying to make a bunch of cash off the sale either. It's all in great shape, it just needs a new home. I have other interests now that command the funding...

GreyWolf 123, click on his name at left and a box will appear, click on "start conversation" when done click send

PMs replied to....

Still do...I have one person in front of you right now pending another sale. Did you have any questions about any of it?

****PRICE DROP****
$200. Need to sell this entire setup!

It's been far too long since I touched my Savage XL so it's time to part with it. It's only collecting dust and will make someone else happy so here goes. This would make a great starter setup for someone looking to see if they will like it or getting their young kid into their own truck.

What I'm selling:
Savage XL roller chassis; NO MOTOR! Originally belonged to @JoeGuam. He built the diffs, mid-tanked it, and modified the trans if I remember correctly. Ran like a champ with the stock 4.6.
-Mid tank Mod
-Shimmed diffs in aluminum diff cases
-Stock servos
-Stock transmitter and receiver
-Stock suspension and shocks
-Worn but still usable tires on stock wheels
-Beat up stock body

Also included with this sale:
A box of both new and swapped out (used) parts:
-Suspension parts
-Two more stock diffs
-Lots of gears
-Savage X TVPs
-One brand new set of dish wheels dyed black
-Two speed trans
-Exhaust pipes and header
-Engine mounts
-Various fuel tanks
-Two transmitters, the old school ones that came with it, not 2.4/5mhz.
-Glow igniters
-batteries and chargers, although I'm not sure how they would hold a charge right now, they have been drained for a couple years.
-Lots of various screws, nuts, etc...
-So much more I can't remember right now

** Basically, enough to almost build another whole Savage X (minus a motor, tires, electronics). I had grand plans that never happened so my loss is your gain. I'm willing to ship it but buyer must pay additional for the actual postage.

It's located in South Mississippi. I only have the one photo right now. I can take a picture of all the extra parts if someone wants. It really is a lot of stuff.

I'll take $225 for all of it. If you want it shipped, I'll box it all up and take it to the post office and get the quote and add it to the total. Paypal preferred. Like I said above, I can take more pics. Just let me know if you want anything specific...PM me with questions.

View attachment 1333

Thanks for looking!

Scott

Latest posts

Members online

Back