Xbox Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Anyone else play live?

I just picked me up a 360 yesterday.......

I have Forza Motorsport 2 and getting Halo2 and Ghost Recon today.

Add me,

Gamertag: Savage0125

I'm picking one up early in the morning. I'm gonna get it for like $230. I just have to get up really early lol.

Sound good......I don't care for getting up early and waiting in lines and still not being able to get what I want, I will just pay full price. just my .02.

Anyways Forza Motorsport 2 is awesome and so is Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter......but its really advanced, one shot and your dead.

Sorry bud I'm a ps2-3 kinda guy none of my buds have a 360

Hey I was a ps2 guy for a long time......

I still have a ps1 and ps2, which the ps2 died.

My cousin has the 360 and so does a lot of my friends and I didn't want to pay the price of a ps3.

I got my 360 with 20gb hard drive for $230 from hastings friday. Its refurbished but has a gurantee and all so its works for me. I usually would just rather pay full price but it sounded kind of fun to get up early and wait in lines. I've never done it before so it was an expierence.

once I played first person shooters on PC, I just can't stand the feel of playing console games fellas...sorry...just picked up Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for my PC...and the rest of my clan's trying to get me to buy CoD4...

XBOX360 ELITE EDITION, Halo 3, NHL08, Command & Conquer, NFL07, Tiger Woods07, MotoGP6, Far Cry. I'm not online as of yet but as soon as I am I'll look you up. Peace

actually the ps3 has come way down in price some places its $399 which isnt bad concidering the graphics and stuff are awsome!!

Yeah $399 for the one with 60gb ( don't know if they make different ones) everywhere I've looked. Anybody played Need for Speed: Pro Street? Its pretty awesome.

I just picked up COD4 tonight.....all i can say is WOW!!!!

I haven't gotten to play online yet but even doing the missions is amazing.

Hey guys hit me up, gamertag is SDMorris

Games I commonly play-

COD4
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Test Drive Unlimited
PGR4
Forza - sometimes
NFS Pro Street

Guitar Hero 2 and 3
Rock Band

well my is LVDANTHEMAN702 i commomly play fps like cod4 halo3 rainbow six vegas and many other so just send a friend request cause my list id almost full so hurry up

BUMP!!! Anyone else here? Anyone new?

Anyways same old gamertag for me: Savage0125

Now I am playing Rainbow Vegas 2 and Forza Motorsport 3.

Here is a list of what I have.
*Forza Motorsport 2/3
*Halo 3
*Rainbow Vegas 2
*Guitar Hero 3
*Guitar Hero world tour
*Grid
*Dirt 2

I have silver but may buy gold again. Gamer Tag: Fxstrongside

XBL Gamertags POSTEM UP!

Sup guys.. thought this would be something slick so members could get a chance to get together playing xbox live..

Just created it so stop laughing..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Upload your own your gamercard..
http://www.xboxlc.com/

My Gamertag

I am enjoying MX vs ATV (Reflex) and Dirt 2 these few days. Add me up if you wanna play LIVE. Gotta go Off Road man :rock:

Savage0125 is mine.
Forza 3 and halo is mainly all I play. Have RV2 also, but I suck. Haha

Latest posts

Members online

Back