Xbox kinect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

anyone buy one yet? will it work with the xbox360 250G? any good?

shoot i was wondering if it would connect to the regular xbox 360 i have the premium version with the hdmi port. but i think it only connects to the new 250 (the new redesigned one).

i would wait for all the bugs and kinks to be ironed out before i dropped the coin for it

i would wait for all the bugs and kinks to be ironed out before i dropped the coin for it

I would agree , lets see how long it takes for them to fix any issues .
I believe you just need a HD for the Update , but i'm to not sure but they did say all xboxes

so from what you guys are saying xbox sucks compared to ps3 and its mostly likely their new product wont work until they get the junk worked out.

aight. guess i'll surf around and see whats up with the ps3 version. for now. thanks guys.
:Meh:

so from what you guys are saying xbox sucks compared to ps3 and its mostly likely their new product wont work until they get the junk worked out.

aight. guess i'll surf around and see whats up with the ps3 version. for now. thanks guys.
:Meh:

Freddy, FYI, I just did the latest update version on my PS3 (ver 3.50 I believe). The update was to make the blue ray player 3D capable. Just lettin you know incase you haven't updated lately.

Freddy, FYI, I just did the latest update version on my PS3 (ver 3.50 I believe). The update was to make the blue ray player 3D capable. Just lettin you know incase you haven't updated lately.

sweet jr, thanks for the tip. now its just a matter of gettin the kiddies to stop watchin sesame street on xbl snoopdogg

Kinect is an incredibly cool concept and I'll most likely end up buying it. The videos I have seen look good but I think I'll wait until there are some must have games for the Kinect. Right now it's slim pickens.

Latest posts

Members online

Back