x radio box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
i was just wondering if anyone had a savage x radio box lying around they want to get rid of on the cheap? getting a used 25 and those radio boxes just p!@# me off . will pay shipping to any ways let me know..

Thanks Mickey

i was just wondering if anyone had a savage x radio box lying around they want to get rid of on the cheap? getting a used 25 and those radio boxes just p!@# me off . will pay shipping to any ways let me know..

Thanks Mickey

mickey, i may be able to help you out. i will look in my box-o-stocker parts when i get home. meantime, pm me your addy bro.

Mickey, this what your lookin' for bro?
1zdnr74.jpg

thats the one and the reciever mount as well if you got it let me know how much or if there is any thing you need

Let me check back through my box for the receiver mount....i don't remember what it looks like, but I'm sure i have it cuz i didn't reuse many stocker parts when i rebuilt.
don't think i really need anything at the moment & you can have this stuff if you pay for shipping & tell me how to ship to canada....can i just throw it in a padded envelope & go to the US Post Office?

thats how i would do it ive sent a couple of things to the states that way. let me know how much for the envelope and postage they may wnt to wiegh it
http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/85237.html

its the part on the right side of the pic thank you in advance

My x rtr didnt' have that inside the radio box when i bought it, but the Rx sat in there fine & i didn't even use any foam tape back then.
You are welcome to the box tho bro, don't' know if you still want it cuz i don't have that missing piece buy youre welcome to it. let me know & ill mail it off to you tomm....frddy

go ahead and send it but if they want more than 10 bucks to ship it don't as its 15 bucks at my lhs thanks again freddy

hey freddy don't worry about sending that box ive been doing some late night research and i think its time for a mid tank on my x thank you anyways for lookin

ok mickey.....youre gonna love the mid-tank...give serious consideration to the 250cc tank, i did the Mugen 150 & then upgraded to the 250cc for longer run time....wish i went straight to the 250cc..:peace: :peace:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back