www.hpisavageforum.com Northeast Race Track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Located in Billerica, MA
Our Next Scheduled Event is May 16, 2009
Please PM frddyj if you plan to attend
Stay tuned for more information

[IMG]http://i657.photobucket.com/al.../frddyj/hpisf threads/flux/DSC_0438.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, all the rain we had in April didn't do much damage to it, but there was a huge turn-out the past couple weekends to rake, haul, smooth, etc so its in sweet shape for running.

Will look sweet as we add more track banners and there is a huge area in the middle for tents, tables, etc.

Just pray for good weather, ton of guys with electrics now.

hpisfgreen

if i didnt live in canada i'd come out for every event but as usual nothing like that happens here....

yep & with that being said, there will be several major hpisf events planned throughout the season as-well-as weekly racing.

yep & with that being said, there will be several major hpisf events planned throughout the season as-well-as weekly racing.

Man That track is sweet!!! Thats great to hear about more events. I just looked up the map to your track-672.6 miles, 10 hr 11 min- That a hike but if we get up that way I'm bringing all my gear! Thanks for the pics!:thinking:

I'm in - let me know when! I'll bring up my oldest if he is not at his mom's that weekend...

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Back