WTT: Losi 8ight 2.0 RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattholew

I am looking to trade my Losi 8IGHT 2.0 Race Roller for a Savage XL or X SS or equivalent. I had a Savage XL a couple years back and I miss it dearly.

I have all the goodies that you would want to build up a REALLY FAST racer. I sank tons of money in it and didn't race it very much at all. The car has always been very well cared for.

I have more interest in running over stuff now than racing. So I would like to trade. Your trade needs to be in top shape, no junk, because this buggy is top notch.

Let me know what you have. Best to email me: [email protected]

How much are you asking for it? 2nd could you make those pics any tinier than they are. j/k much rather see large pics porvafor

I'm not sure what to ask for it, I've been out of the market for a while, I'm not sure what a fair price is.

As far as the pictures, I uploaded pics that were very large and the forum resized them automatically I guess. I can always email them to you and I will try hosting them somewhere else and linking here if I get some time. I am traveling all day today and will be at a conference all next week so time is gonna be scarce for the next week.

wow I'm in the middle of a trade right now but have another savage as well. It's an x tho not an xl but is just short of like new. I'll see how this goes and get back with you. Thanks and expect to hear from me soon.

I am interested, but my savage is complete. Has mid tank setup, that was done by me all custome and perfect. I have a lot more into the savage than you have in the buggy.

Does the buggy come with servo's, motor, receiver?

Bob

I would say no because it said race ROLLER.

Sent from my iPhone while my co-worker is getting electrocuted.

Sorry guys, I haven't checked the thread in a while.

The 8ight can be had at any level you want it as long as it equals a fair trade. I have everything for it. Two $100 servos, a $250 Navarossi engine, $75 pipe and header, Losi racing clutches, sets of new tires and wheels, aluminum braces, plus size hexes for the wheels, extra dog bones, extra parts, extra wing, newer body with full wrap, starter box with lipos, two receiver batteries, full set up station, tire bag and probably more stuff I can t remember. Altogether, I'd say I spent about $1200 or so on it.

I'm open to any Savage trade, electric or nitro, let me know and post some pictures.

Sorry guys, I haven't checked the thread in a while.

The 8ight can be had at any level you want it as long as it equals a fair trade. I have everything for it. Two $100 servos, a $250 Navarossi engine, $75 pipe and header, Losi racing clutches, sets of new tires and wheels, aluminum braces, plus size hexes for the wheels, extra dog bones, extra parts, extra wing, newer body with full wrap, starter box with lipos, two receiver batteries, full set up station, tire bag and probably more stuff I can t remember. Altogether, I'd say I spent about $1200 or so on it.

I'm open to any Savage trade, electric or nitro, let me know and post some pictures.

Send me pics of everything you have. I will then upload them for you. In that pm shoot me your bottom line price for everything, Might be interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Back