WTH Is This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageSSBEAST

Does everybody's battery box have 3 servo's? Just one for steering and one for throttle rite? In between those to i had and extra i am not sure what it was for and it was never connected it just was there so i took it out it had some little gears under it but they did nothing but make a noise when i moved the F or Flipped the switch to R on the controller handle. Any of you guy's know what this could have been for the truck was bought used off eBay. I have pictures of what i am talking about if you wanna see them i can post them.

Thanks!!!

I know the truck doesn't have reverse had the transmission apart. Was never connected since i got it just sat there and took up space.

vghjk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it had little gears under it but they all fell when i went to pick it up. It probably was something for reverse i don't plan on getting reverse anytime soon so i guess ill just leave it out.

If i'm not mistaken you've taken the servo apart instead of taking it off the truck. You just took out the rear part of the servo and left the cap there.

Oh, and btw savageSSBEAST change the batteries with a Hump Pack.. trust me, it's better (and cheaper after all). No jump compares with a battery jumping from it's place at full throttle. poop

I am getting a hump pack in a few days just ordered one off ebay and a failsafe. I left the cap of the servo on there so i wont have any wires hanging out the bottom

Latest posts

Members online

Back