WTB WTB savage x 4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as said, looking for a savage x 4.6, got $250 to spend. what do ya got?

i understand fully that this is not ebay or craigslist. some people would rather sell on a forum than have to pay to have an add on ebay. i've checked other forums to see what people have for sale, still looking for something in my price range that i like.

ya, i was kinda jokin' around with ya. welcome to the forum.

i had a look on ebay and don't see much in a x 4.6 for $250 but keep checkin back because there's been some sweet deals on there lately.

yeah I'm just lookin everywhere i can to find a good deal. most of the ones on ebay in my price range sell in a day or two, on forums they last a bit longer before being sold and feel more comfortable on my purchase.

You might just find one ..
I got my Savage X F4.1 RTR about 2 years ago for $200 the guy lost interest no fuel through the mill and came with 2 extra bodies ..

i got one but I'm not sure if the mill is a 4.6... might be a 4.1. Contact me if curious I got pics and whatnots

Last edited by a moderator:
i got one but I'm not sure if the mill is a 4.6... might be a 4.1. Contact me if curious I got pics and whatnots

just fyi, i bought a hellfire rtr from judicator 2 years ago. it now belongs to my son & we been abusing the heck out if it ever since :jamout:

wtb truck

I have a truck listed on craig list, its a x. flm axail 22 pull runs good. good truck pm if interested. listed as rc ocala florida does have pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back