WTB WTB: need cheap 2.4ghz radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanRose

I'm running a 4 year old AM radio it's shot. Can't run my truck until I get a RX, TX, and preferably rx pack or AA holder.

I have bad interference around here, The cheap 2.4 trx tq or hpi that come with rtrs will work.

thanks.

a mr. partin_us_99 and a few other member have told me to go the flysky. Seems like a know brainer, tanks you'al.

ya don't let the cheap price fool you on the fly sky, i have heard great things about it and sounds like it has pretty good range to.. Cheap doesnt always mean crappy...... lol

cheapo and crappy in my eyes. i hate my flysky, i got a dud. i get about 20 feet range. i just bought a DX3R to back up the futaba 3pmx, I'm done trying that cheapy. if anyone wants an awesome cheap radio let me know tho. :D

wow most say they work pretty good..... hmmmm i was going to try one myself lol

Although theres no substitute for quality especially considering the speeds some of our models are capable of. The flysky gt3b has performed all summer for me in my 58" segad, brushed and brushless slash, brushless outrigger, and several nitro trucks. I do test each rx but have yet to find a quality issue beyond the circuit board rattling in the rx case. This is not an endorsement nor do I work for or get any compensation from flysky. In this economy disposable income is scarce. Your mileage may vary and it costs little to check it before you wreck it.
madgadget...

If the shoe fits....get another one like it

My spektrum took a crap! Now all my stuff is on flysky.This radio is reliable and has more range than i need.The price is just the icing on the cake.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back