Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

IM001026.jpg

IM001027.jpg

IM001028.jpg

that thing is awsome!! would love to own that!!

ya it is mine. picked it up for the rock crawling event.

Mega That Is Awsome Great Pics. What Does That Run Off Of? I Though It Was A Rc Truck Then I Looked At The Other Pics And It Looks Like A Real Truck. Wow You Got Me Confused Lol

correct me if I'm wrong mega but savdog i think its an electric rc!! i know this is a bit personal mega but whats one of them worth?

it's the ford high lift from tamiya. they run about 380.00 or so. no radio speed controller or motor. the body is after market and I have started a few mods to clean up the steering and suspension. the tires and rims are axial 2.2 rock lizards. those are the before pics the after pics will be up in a week or so.

Hey mega, sweet truck. When did you pick that up, and what motor and speed control you plan on running?

hey John,i have seen that truck a few times. i got Otto the body,wheels and tires. he told me today that he sold it. i laughed and said i bet John got it huh?hurry up and lets go bash it. if you need any help on the rock crawling side of the world,well i only live a couple miles away man.

As soon as I'm allowed
I'm there man.......

Last edited by a moderator:
not at all clod. i just added fog lights on the push bar and now i'm getting ready to finish the light bar on the roof. I have gutted the frame to get useless stuff off of it.

Thats funny. I did see that truck at target the other day. I was hoping you found just the body somewhere though. Id love to put one on my old bruiser.

Latest posts

Members online

Back