Worth it or not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Hello I'm curious on how many of you have under body lights, headlights and ect on there savage I've seen some pretty cool sites to order LEDs for just about any place on your savage you. Would want!! But are theses lights worth it? I'm guessing u couldn't really bash that much if u had an underbody light kit! But anybody who has any type of lights on your rigs post some pictures up please and thank you

What makes you think you can bash that Monster in the dark? You will be lucky to keep it upright in the daylight. Save your money for something more worthwhile. You'll tear whatever you put on, off, the first night run.

What makes you think you can bash that Monster in the dark? You will be lucky to keep it upright in the daylight. Save your money for something more worthwhile. You'll tear whatever you put on, off, the first night run.
ur right Greg very true never thought bout it that way but like u said I'd be lucky to keep it upright in the day light!!

I cant imagine any lights would last very long. But on a show only truck it would be cool.

Save that stuff for shelf queens and show trucks. Savages are built to run hard. Spend your hobby budget on replacement parts. If you blow a dif you'll be glad you spent $ on the parts to fix it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back