Wor! <--- New Smf Vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-b-

wor1.jpg

We went racing last weekend! Mike Fisk of FHF Racing found this huge domed dirt arena that is perfect for winter-time running. They normally run motocross and quads in there, but last weekend it was all small scale stuff! The track was smaller and more technical than the tracks we were used to, but it was still a lot of fun. We got some really excellent shots of the action, and it's all strung together to the melodic tones of Rob Zombie!

Enjoy!

WOR - Race 1 (WMV, 32.3mb, 7:22)
Super-huge DVD quality version (WMV, 110mb!!!,7:22)

The iPod version is at www.slapmafro.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the separate post. I originally changed the big one, but then I got an "invalid thread" error or something goofy and that post (not the thread) had disappeared. So I made this thread. Got the same error though, and it disappeared too, so I gave up. I'm glad to see the big post is still there (it was a lot of work posting it), so if you want to kill this one, feel free.

B

PS. Glad you liked it! Love that tune!

A really nice person with a lot of bandwidth said he'd host a super-huge version of the video for us. It's DVD quality and 110mb large, so download only if you have broadband! The link is above.

wow great video, i watched the original than came here to comment about it. And you have a DVD quality one, i'm downloading that and saving it to my archives. Loved the video, wish we had a track around here man, all there is to race at is a BMX track.. Those 8ight's look absolutely phenomenal on the track

Latest posts

Members online

Back