Wireless camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZxIRAX

Not sure where to post this, as it doesn’t really fall under any categories.

I have had a wireless colour camera with sound (has a 50m range) I bought it about 2 years ago to have a few laughs with, but I have never really used it for anything serious.

This thing is seriously tiny, around 20mm x 25mm x 25cm. It's really light too.

I was wondering if anyone has ever actually attached a camera to a savage to capture some of the fun?

I am guessing it would slow it down slightly, as it is extra weight and wouldn’t be great for the aerodynamics, but it would be cool for capturing the action!

I don’t really care if it breaks, it's only gathering dust at the moment. What would be the best place to mount it as I don’t have my savage yet, so I am not sure about this.. but it was just a thought I had today =)

I'm sure some people here have done it!! i know i've seen quite a few vids on you tube and other sites were people have mounted a camera and its really cool!! only problem i've seen is getting it mounted securely so the picture isnt bouncing all over the place cuz when you watch a vid like that it almost makes ya sick lmao the one dude had it mounted on the roll bar but I'm not sure how he did it

Members online

Back