Winter Steering Tip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psycoticbean

It is amazing what you can find on ebay. While surfing I came across these beauties and thought that someone would appreciate them as much as I did. Check Them Out

Anyone know if they work? I wouldn't use them but they are still pretty cool.

Bean

I have seen these in action and they seemed to work pretty well but like bank and bad stated I would think the paddle tires would work better. These skies are pretty narrow especially for the heavy savage.

ya i've seen the ski setup before.. theres vids of it on you tube i think.. from what i saw they actually work really well so thanks for sharing!!!

the wife bought these for me about a month or so ago. I used them once and put them back on e-bay and took a loss on them they don't work for crap in snow deeper than about an inch or so they just sink right down and the skidplate holds the truck up. stick with the tires

nope didnt take any but they do work in non crusty snow....dunno if they are better than the paddles or not beacause i have not tried them ...i would make a vid but i no longer have that setup on the truck ...the mounts are on a different set of skis to be mounted on my savage 6x6

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back