Wing-Tote Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MARCH 1ST_____Sunday is the Drawing..

Alright all, only 3 1/2 days or so left so pitch in what ya can and help the forum out and get a great gear bag, battery pack from CDE's and a cage from Drummer. So I hope to see ya all part of this big raffle.

Good luck let the luckiest member win!!!

Update !!!!

Update !!!!!! :) To who ever wins the cage if you don't have that size i will exchange it for the size you need alls i ask is you ship it here. i will cover costs back :resp:

That's great Drummer.

Alright guys and gals ya only got 2 days left to pitch in to help the forum on this one and to get into the great raffle for these awesome products.

This moneys going toward the No Limits WF HPISF Truck that will be given away. So it's going to a huge event and will be huge for the site. This truck will be the sickest truck ever seen. Please contribute if possible even if it's a buck or 2.

More the merrier!!!!

This moneys going toward the No Limits WF HPISF Truck that will be given away. So it's going to a huge event and will be huge for the site. This truck will be the sickest truck ever seen. Please contribute if possible even if it's a buck or 2.

More the merrier!!!!

Does this mean our screen names will be put on the truck again for contributing?

no, to many names. i am going to take the names of all the direct donations, and both raffles and put that on the plaque. if all goes according to plan. right now with everything going to h in my little world i will do my best to thank all of you at the event. this site and no limit is the only bright spot i have now besides the wife and kids.
john

no, to many names. i am going to take the names of all the direct donations, and both raffles and put that on the plaque. if all goes according to plan. right now with everything going to h in my little world i will do my best to thank all of you at the event. this site and no limit is the only bright spot i have now besides the wife and kids.
john

Sadly, myself included, this is way to common right now. Be happy for what you have, not sad for what you don't. I think we should make some sort of HPISF help line for all the crap people are going through these days.

:happy:Thanks to all who got this raffle together! It is nice to see people still enjoying our hobby during these tough times. Good luck to all!

This contest is over. Drawing is today. Good Luck Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back