Wing-Tote Raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnH

Raffle for Wing-Tote Truck Tote bag a US Custom Cages Stock Length Savage Roll Cage and a CED 1500MAH NiMH 5 cell hump pack!
DSC02319.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

Truck and parts are not apart the raffle.

DSC02329.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

OK here are the rules. To send money PayPal here is the email addy.
[email protected]
In the comments section I want your screen name and real name. If I don't have both I'm not going to hunt for ya on the forum. $1.00 a ticket. Get as many as you want. I will PM you your numbers. If you do not have pay pal you can mail the money that is fine. You do need to put delivery confirmation on it and give me the number. I will not play the "I sent the money game". PM me and I will give you my addy. Give me 24 hours to get your numbers to you. This is just to give me a little breathing room with all my other responsibilities. Game is on for 3 weeks starting now. Good luck. The drawing will be video taped and put up for everyone to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look there are a ton of little tool pouches all the way around the inside I can't show them all. The pocket with the radio and Gal of fuel closes easy.

THE TRUCK AND ITEMS IN THE BAG ARE FOR SIZE REFERENCE THEY ARE NOT IN THE RAFFLE.....

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

is there gonna be a list of the amount of members joining the raffle? also is this for site maintenance?

no list. this is for the forum truck and the site. the only people that know are staff. also A Drummer roll cage is also in the mix. This will be a stock length black cage will have a pic up for ya tomorrow.

no list. this is for the forum truck and the site. the only people that know are staff. also A Drummer roll cage is also in the mix. This will be a stock length black cage will have a pic up for ya tomorrow.

Great Raffle John, Thanks

great looking bag Wingtote!

Thanks , Wingtote & Drummer

:resp:​

John we need to get this contest loaded to the front page. Need a killer pic with wing totes banner link below linking this thread. That will make this thread Official. Need Drums banner as well on the front page.

This is a cool contest.

ok read first post another item added and on the front page.

Love the Front page announcement.

Thanks John. When I get a little time I'll tweek it a bit.

almost forgot to hit this raffle so i just did & bump for anyone else that forgot. :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back