Wing And Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1n3sse

wondering what wing kits you guys use. want to order one tonight .

thanks,
f1n

new era models makes a nice wing kit actually, just a thought although shipping is a little pricey but great service and products!!

I destroyed that wing mount in one bash session, just a warning!
I'm currently looking for a new one.

thanks for your input as i've never used the new era one but was just bringing it up for him and had no idea about how well they stand up but I'm surprised as most new era model stuff is pretty good, oh well thanks for your input!!

The alum mount in the kit is good for the stock towers but the plastic wing stay/mount is from a eb3 buggy kit I believe and it tore the plastic right above the screw mounts, basicly it sheared off one side and left the other half torn). Now this did happen after a wicked wipe out on a botched landing...surprise...surprise!

And Nick, ya most likely it was driver error, don't you recall I can't drive! LOL!

My 2 cents is to find a mount that bolts up with 4 screws/bolts and made of a stronger plastic as it will give some but if you went with a full alum set up it would bend and then become a paper wieght imo. Hmmmmm ti maybe cause it's flexability...pricey but might be worth it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back