Will the Cen racing .46 engine fit the savage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SantaClaw

I was looking at the CEN RACING NX-76 7.6CC ENGINE (.46) the other day, an I got to say I like what I saw, but can I get it to fit in the savage at all ?

I mean 5 HP at 23,000 rpm, thats the same as you get in the Hot bodies dual 0.26 engine kit, but at a lower rpm.

Santa Claw - Those highend engine are great for racing but for the average person COST way to much just for messing around/ bashing. There are other engines that are cost effetive give great performance. Most our members here either run stock engine or something like, Axails and STS.

You sound pretty excited about wanting to build your savage truck look around see what members have done what works and what doesn't besides this hobby ain't cheep where all hear to help the other guy.

Now for the Nova 528 RB modified that is a balistic engine and setup. Nova runs on the higher of power. The power band holds tight. In the US to buy that engine and thenturn around and have Ricky Brake with RB modify it would cost around $500. I have a RB C5 Rody Roem engine. To be honest I never could really keep it tuned. Still have and will keep it in hopes I can figure it out oneday.

Ok.

I'll be ordering the hot bodies dual 0.26 engine kit.

Right now I've got the Dynamite Mach 0.28 engine, rated at 3 hp @ 28000 rpm.

I'm looking for more grunt...

dule engine could cause u more probles, if u want more grunt go w/ the axial 32 or the surefire .32 ALLOT OF GRUNT !!!!
but the dule engine would look cool

ye ive just ordered the axial .32 because it has a lot of grunt and 34,000 rpm
4x4

your gonna have problems trying to tune 2 engines at once i think... i had the surefire .32 and it had enough grunt to tear my truck up everytime i took it out, geared right it would hit 55+ mph, it would wheely on command too.

i say go for dual engines. why not

yeah you will have to tune two and you might have a few other problems but at the end you can look at it and say my monster has two engines, nah nah nah nah nah. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back