will savy xl tvps fit on x?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

609savage

i was looking into puting the savy xl tvps on the savy x ...so, i can have a longer wheelbase, can they work???? and also eliminate wheelies!!!

to elimanate wheelies just richen up youre truck XD anyway I'm not sure but i don't see why not!

HPI actually makes a full conversion kit to switch the other savage models into the XL tvp's. It's only about 80 bucks and comes with the TVP's and the dog bone you'll need for the longer chassis.

:)

If you are going to extend your savage look at the flm extended tvp's. for just about the same price you can get way better tvp's.

the savage x is 534mm long stock
savage x with flm's is 574mm long
savage xl is 55mm longer than stock, making it 589, not 570 like hpi's site says.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. i just cant add

hpi's site says the xl tvp is 55mm longer than the x, and flm's are 40 inches longer, so the xl is 1.5cm longer, which is like 3/4 of an inch?

nope. i just cant add

hpi's site says the xl tvp is 55mm longer than the x, and flm's are 40 inches longer, so the xl is 1.5cm longer, which is like 3/4 of an inch?

yeah i was just factoring in the bigger tires and everything overall. i would much rather have the flm than the xl tvp's they are badass!!

nope. i just cant add

HOLY CRAP!!!!! 40 inches longer from the FLMS!!!!! I must have a few sets! That'd end up being a 1/4th savage! :p

And yeah Dread here is right. The FLM's aren't quite as long after the bolt on, but they are stronger, and I think they look a lot better. (Maybe someone can drop a pic here of their flm'd savage?)

Also, the stock XL tvp's are thin, and rather weak compared to the FLM's.

I'd stick to flm personally.

like this?

0308081157.jpg

Perfect Dread, REP!!! :) Very nice indeed.

I tried to rep you.. Won't let me until I "spread some around"... LOL Anyone wanna rep dread for me? LOL!

Members online

No members online now.
Back