Wife into rc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

My wife has been going to races with me for a few weeks and I put together a robitronics 1/18 scalpel pan car for her this week. She ran it for the first time tonight and we left the hobby shop after she played with it and bought herself a new body and some paint so she can make a new body for it and she got a futaba 2 PL fhss tx which she is planing on installing herself.

She also really wants a baja now and to find a track that races them.

thats so cool,only downside to that i see is if she really gets the bug and starts the hop up's,could be a fortune between the two of you ha ha but seriously it's a cool way to spend time together.......

thats great your wife is enjoying the hobby with you. Does this mean the both of you will be down for the finals?

thats so cool,only downside to that i see is if she really gets the bug and starts the hop up's,could be a fortune between the two of you ha ha but seriously it's a cool way to spend time together.......

I gotta agree here because my wife got into it and I spend more on her truck than I ever did on mine. Yes it is well worth it to race together!!!! Not enough time in a day for wrenchin though!

Here is the body she did radio and car.

9f434a60.jpg

e194fcc1.jpg

e7af5d0e.jpg

That's awesome, my wife thinks it's lame LOL. Looks like some pretty good paint work too. What do you keep in that little tank, in the pic with the Tx?

Cool Pope, you ever see a Waxy Monkey Tree Frog? Never did get one but they are very cool, kind of similar to the dumpy in some ways. Good luck to you and your wife if she decides to race, that's so cool.

Yea tree frogs are a pain and they die off like goldfish. When this one kicks the bucket there won't be another taking it's place.

Thanks man we may get lucky tonight is the last race of the indoor season :( so there should be a really good showing.

Latest posts

Members online

Back