Why is nitro engine running this way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmadrid7

What I am doing wrong with my tuning?
Please can somebody identify my problem?

Thanks

By the sounds I would say your low end is a bit too lean, How does it transition to high speed ??

I had the same problem but after much research and reading, This is what i did,
Put all needles to factory setting and start with your LSN first to set your idle. Do your hot laps and set your idle. Once your idle is set then do your HSN. Once you set your HSN, you still need to tweak your LSN and idle screw. Not sure about others but it did work for me. Secret is Patience.:)

I had the same problem but after much research and reading, This is what i did,
Put all needles to factory setting and start with your LSN first to set your idle. Do your hot laps and set your idle. Once your idle is set then do your HSN. Once you set your HSN, you still need to tweak your LSN and idle screw. Not sure about others but it did work for me. Secret is Patience.:)
Thanks for sharing your experience .. i will definitive do the same as you and see if works.

Yeah, seems lean on the LSN. If it runs fine at WOT, then your HSN should be supplying enough fuel. The HSN controls all incoming fuel, so if your waaaaaaaay lean on the HSN, your LSN has no choice but to be lean. However, reading what you've already stated, I would guess your LSN is lean and/or you have a bit of an air leak somewhere.

thank you @olds97_lss ... I started to tune the LSN and sure it was ... it run much better. Then my break disk split in two .. so i get it tomorrow. After that will will continue tune the LSN and the HSN. I am still learning from you all guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Back