Who wants to Mod My engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$

$turg

Hey guys,

So I wrote to all three of those modding places and none of them have gotten back to me.

So does anyone know anyone that is good at modding? I mean a clean port and polish?

Any suggestions?

Yeah its been a week no answer. I will try them again. I like extreme RD there work looks good. Oh and my buddy with the axial .28 engine, lol he gave it to me he bought a LRP .30 or something like that. So I am trying to get the axial modded and see what happens to it since it was a free motor.

Give it a little time. Everyone has life's to live. They will reply. What engine is it that your wanting modded by the way?

IDk if its worth the money to mod a axail. you need to start by putting in good bearings then add the cost of the mod $$$.. just IMO

Just checked my emails and I have answered all the ones I have gotten. If I didn't reply to you, shoot me a pm here and I will get back to you. Thanks.

I answer my emails 3-4 times a day..... Throw me a PM if you tried to contact me. If I didnt respond then I didnt get the email.

I haven't got an email from you that I'm aware of. I make it a point to answer ALL my emails and check it 3-4 times a day at least if not more. PM me on here if for some reason your email isn't going through. I would be more then happy to help you.

Adam this is old. I don't think he was too serious. We all know you and Robin stay on top of your email. Thanks for chiming back in

No problem. The guys post is deleted where he came back in and said something about still not being able to get ahold of any of us... So now my last post looks out of place lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back