who is doing what in rc this summer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
Like the title says who is doing what in rc this summer? Built a new kit, let us know . Built a track like I did fill us in. Taking a break for the summer from rc we want to know as well. Seems to me we as a forum have grown apart all for our different reasons . Let's get the family atmosphere back. We can start by filling us in on how your summer has been both rc related or not. I'll start it off.

Well let's see we moved back home to the town we were in last summer , the city didn't agree with my fiancee . I got into a fight with my father in law. Yes we where living in his house . So I moved out . But me and niki are still very much committed to each other to the point we are getting married in October. A couple of friends and I built a 5th scale oval with a 8th scale off-road course in the middle of it. Planning a big race for Oct 13 . Yes that's going to be a busy month for me lol. My son is now 3 and wants to be at the rc track everyday. He has fried the esc in his stampede and completely trashed the body. So that's on my next to do repair list. My Baja is as good as it has ever been and its winning friendly races with the local group. I picked up a savage but that's in its own thread.

Any ways guys I hope you are all having a good summer. I know I am .

Good to hear Mickey, we have been doin some bashing also, nuthin fancy just havin fun. my wife and I now have both our grandchildren for now so the days are pretty busy with a 5 year old and 16 month old in the house,we have had some bash time and hope to have at least one more day b4 winter sets in.....

I'll be working like crazy, lots of very big projects going on at work and coming up. RC-wise I'm hoping to get my hands on a Savage Octane and seeing what it can do along with bashing around with my Stampede 4x4 and might get into the local SCT racing scene.

I'm having a baby! Not liquidating the savages yet. Will squeeze in some time here and there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back