Who do you blame?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Who do you blame for the money you have spent on your truck?

I blame Justin. I saw his truck CF truck in May and said I have to have it. Up till that point I was happy with my mostly stock 25.

After that I saw Sam's race truck and that pushed me even farther.

And last but not least Freddy. Why you Freddy? Because you always point me in the direction of the best money can buy and than talk me into it.

I blame lj! lol

No all seriousness i blame myself.. i always want "different" a mixture of different kick butt things to make a sweet machine. But since were playing the blame game i say i blame each and everyone of your trucks. Because we all learn from each other.

HAHA I actually blame my Twin brother for getting me into the sport because he bough a T-Maxx 3.3 so then I had to get something. So I got a savage one day. With my habits of never leaving anything along and always having to modify it, I am where I am at today with a couple trucks that are pretty close to the best they can be which will never be worth as much as I have into the. LOL.

HAHA I actually blame my Twin brother for getting me into the sport because he bough a T-Maxx 3.3 so then I had to get something. So I got a savage one day. With my habits of never leaving anything along and always having to modify it, I am where I am at today with a couple trucks that are pretty close to the best they can be which will never be worth as much as I have into the. LOL.

And does your brother still have the t-maxx

I blame hopalong for having this forum. If not for this place id sill have lst shocks (YUCK) and a brick for a savage...

i blame myself mostly but then again if i hadnt found this forum and learned about all the hopups out there maybe i wouldnt have spent as much,but would have just spent it somewere else i guess!!!!

i would have to blame, myself. i have always wanted one since the first time i saw them. Then i got a t-maxx and savageman46 encouraged me to get a savage, then hpisf tought me the tricks and the hops up for my savage's

i blame the judge. his flm build made me have to have it. now after i have it i now want to build a new one. ive came to the conclusion that no mater what i have ill always want something new cause building it is the fun part. i love waiting for the mail to com ein to do some tweaking.

i blame my dad rofl got me into this hobby with a rs4 mt and i bashesd its brains out and saw the savage and i was like i want that lol few months later i had a ss savage and thus the story begins

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to blame my friend matt who introduced me to the savage. but after that and further into my addiction i have to blame everyone on this forum for pushing the limit

A combination of myself and the forum. I was happy with my truck until I saw all these hopped up rigs on HPISF. I can't say I regret spending the money though.

And Alex did you seriously not tag your thead? Tisk tisk.

Yea I rembered after I posted it but not being a mod I couldn't add them. If one of you could do it for me.

ALL OF YOU ARE TO BLAME!!!!!! lol

Yep HPISF is responsible for it all, every time I see one your you guys' trucks I start dreaming. What makes it so hard is finding the cash to fund all the wants I see every time a new build thread starts. But it sure is great knowing something is in the mail.

One day I'll catchup :)

alex you give me no credit? thats messed up. i meet you on craigslist, come down to bash, tell you about the forum and your rubbin freds and banks nipples? aww man that hurts.

alex you give me no credit? thats messed up. i meet you on craigslist, come down to bash, tell you about the forum and your rubbin freds and banks nipples? aww man that hurts.

LMAO I can feel the sting.... nipples lol wow

Wait.....so...what about nipples...... :pirate: I give up on you people

Freddy I see you edited your post that's not what my email says that you said

Freddy I see you edited your post that's not what my email says that you said

lol, i cant get away with anything. tryin to be a "kinder/gentler" frddyj my man.

so "who do i blame?" i guess first on the list is Jimmy at my work. Saw him "playin" with a banged up TC3 (or something) at work & asked "how much?" he tole me about $300.

my reply: "thats stupid expensive for that little toy."

< however, i was secretly falling in love. thats how the romance started>

Latest posts

Members online

Back