Which Servo to get for the HF?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllanQ

I don't think you need all that torque for a truggy. I will sacrifice torque for speed on my buggys and truggys vs. monster truck.

Wow.... those are some nice choices - monster torque! I have a hi-tec 645 in mine ($39 @ LHS $25 on ebay) 133 oz of torque & it is plenty of pull! but, if you have the coin, then why not bro... your gonna love the HF btw, cant wait to see some vid & hear your feedback..

I don't think you need all that torque for a truggy. I will sacrifice torque for speed on my buggys and truggys vs. monster truck.

yeah, speed is better with truggies then torque, somethign around 9-12 seconds at 180oz is a comptetive since the truggy is light

better u get a digital radio to get the full potenial of the digital servo

yeah, speed is better with truggies then torque, somethign around 9-12 seconds at 180oz is a comptetive since the truggy is light

better u get a digital radio to get the full potenial of the digital servo

I am running a spek DX3.0 so it will be a digital.
This is my first truggy and I am still new at this, but the HF is a little heavier than I expected it be. I think the manual suggested a servo with at least 160ox/in, and its been recommended to me to go at least with a 200 oz/in.

Thanks for your input guys. I aprpreciate it and I'll let you know what I end up getting

out of all the servos I have ran in my truggy the ace 1015 has been by far the most reliable. I ran the jr9100t and would NOT do it again I had massive gear issues with that servo. although jr customer service and warranty are top notch!!!! the hitec's are caca in my opinion. I have ace servos in all my rides and have had no issues with them.
there is my 2 cents

I would go with a JR Z9100S. I have one it's the best servo I have ran.

theres a ebay store that sells a 208oz servo for $48.00 i think.. check out cheapservoman on ebay

Latest posts

Members online

Back