Which pipe should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
ok people, I'm in a little bit of a pickle. I got a picco p3 .28 turbo and most importantly modded by ABmods (ADAM BELVINS).

I'm using an sts 0702 pipe which is good and everything but i need something with more pinch.

I'm debating between ofna 053 or ofna 086 pipe. before i make a final decision i need some feedback.

of course, i have a savage.

what about plug? has to be turbo....

I've seen people have ERCM pipes.....are they any good? or shall i stick to the OFNA 086 pipe..?????

having run a macs marine pipe(very similar to the ercm pipe) I'm going to say ofna 086 just because it was easier to get the tune right and it had better all round power. the macs was very peaky it had a narrow powerband.

ofna 086 or the dynamite 086.. there both pretty much the same with a few subtle differences but a great pipe for a modded picco

ok.... 086 it is!!! i appreciate it guys.... its gonna run me around $70 bucks

I'm getting this popping sound when i go full throttle not sure why.... might be the plug I'm guessing...

i got the 086 pipe and it is NUTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS. MY SAVAGE GAINED AT LEAST ANOTHER 10KMPH!!!!!!!

WHEELIES LITERALLY ON DEMAND..... my savage has 4 shocks completely lowered and I'm still doing wheelies ON DEMAND. its so strong the screws are falling off!!!!!

i was missing a lot of power with my sts pipe!!!! HOLLYMOLLY!!!!! my transmission needs a replacement because 3rd gear is not working too well......it gets stuck sometimes...

i need a new tranny!!!!

RB Concepts THS8025, I've had really good luck with the RB pipes It allows my Picco to wind out quicker than anything else i've tried.

i just bought an ofna 086 pipe.......I'm telling you this is the right pipe for this engine bar a long way than anything else out there.!

Hey everyone i have ordered the savage XL its still on its way i was wondering what pipe would be the best to replace the stock one with, and also should i stick to a cold glow plug or medium ?, would i have to mod anything if i replace the pipe ? Let me know what you think! Thanks I have just signed up for these forums its my first nitro savage xl.

B.o.s.s

Latest posts

Members online

Back