Which Pipe for Savage X 4.6?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flygtig60

Yes I've used the search feature and didn't really find the info I was looking for. I would like to get your opinions on Pipe options for the Savage X 4.6. I want a pipe that gives good overall performance.

Here's the pipes I've narrowed it down to....TSAIS M25X, OS 2070, Werks, THS, Fantom, HPI (not ribbed), JP3 (I think this is a good options but don't like the fact it they don't make one for the Savage).

there is so many posts about which pipe is best that it is ridiculous. If you search you will find a ton of them. Don't use the search feature just take a couple of mins to page though the section you will the posts.

yep if u want a pipe that u can tune to your driving style then the buku is for you!! but believe it or not if u don't want to spend alot the hpi tuned exhaust is a good choice its only like $30 or $40 bucks the jp3 is almost $100 bucks but its a great pipe just a little to expensive for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Allot of people have mentioned the HPI pipe but is it not a two piece pipe?
Most of you guys are saying to go with a One Piece pipe? I read a review on the Buku pipe and got the impression that I'll I'd be doing is tuning it constantly because there are so many variations of tune for that pipe?

i have the hpi ribbed on my sav x i like it but alot of people don't cuz it is louder but seems to have pretty good bottom end, pulls wheelies with ease. so thats really the only one i can comment on as i've never used any other pipes yet!

You won't have to tune it constantly once you find the your sweet spot. but if you are racing with it, definitely cheaper then swapping out the pipes for the different types tracks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back