Where to buy a new Savage x 4.6 nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T0XiC417

Is there anywhere still selling the Savage X 4.6 nitro, brand new in box? Have looked online and called everywhere, but it's either not available at all, or only on back order with no expected ship date listed. Can only find used ones on craigslist, ebay, and facebook marketplace...and don't have the best luck so far buying used nitro.

HPI has had trouble getting stuff out since the sale of the company to RipMax in the UK, I have heard that stuff is coming but it seems that there have been delays after delays, I just do not know what to tell you except to keep watching places like A Main and other retailers and hope that it comes back into stock....

Is there anywhere still selling the Savage X 4.6 nitro, brand new in box? Have looked online and called everywhere, but it's either not available at all, or only on back order with no expected ship date listed. Can only find used ones on craigslist, ebay, and facebook marketplace...and don't have the best luck so far buying used nitro.
I just brought savage x4.6 big block from rcmart online 15 days back from honk kong. You check it their new box pack is avilable..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back