where is the cheapest place to buy savage flux?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vios8820

i planning to buy online :D

anyplace cheaper than ebay ? with good customer service ? :D

i would say maybe tower hobbies. if you are a club member.....right now they are giving $60 off orders over $300....plus you get free shipping. can't lose like that

wow ... are u serious or not ? if free shipping ? i going to join them now.. and when i get a flux i would be back ... how to become a club member ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ops

read this

Orders intended to ship to Afghanistan, Benin, Brunei, Comoros, Cuba, Falkland Islands, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, or Syria are not accepted by Tower Hobbies.

damn... i think i have to find other online store =.='

thx every one i going to check more about tcs crawler...
because i going to buy 3car at once shoot...

1st savage flux
2nd Savage XL
3nd Erevo brushless :D

do it soon, I'm told that TCS crawler's prices are low for a limited time until he establishes his online biz.

I have bought a bunch from Kevin over at TCS over the last few years. He is starting to expand beyond the crawling aspect of r/c. His prices are right on though.

And just make that price you got even better - I paid the equivalent of $930 last week for mine over here in the UK. When it comes to RC, I wish I lived in the US! LOL.

Latest posts

Members online

Back