Where is that 1/8th gas savage???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WJC

OK anyone here of anything about the 1/8th gas savage? A lot of talk, pictures and coming soon but I have yet to see any promise of this ever coming out. Kinda disappointed. :poop:

OK anyone here of anything about the 1/8th gas savage? A lot of talk, pictures and coming soon but I have yet to see any promise of this ever coming out. Kinda disappointed. :poop:

I hope so:sniper2:

posted by them on my facebook, so imma guess its comin out. not much for details. one would have thought that if they were going to post to facebook they would have definate details, but who knows ????

This truck was rumored last year, and HPI had the 15cc engine on their page slated for release in early 2012. It never happened. As much as I would be all over this, I have learned not to get excited about a product announcement from HPI because that 'release date' may come and go without the product being released.

http://www.hpiracing.com/news/2012121101/ This is on the front page.
I'm looking forward to it!

Seems that this time it comes true. Where does this gas engine come from? Any ideas? Why they didn´t use the smaller baja 23cc engine? A 15 cc gas engine can´t have much more then 1 HP. I think this is a little weak for a savage XL.

Let see the first test results and it´s price. It could be the end of the nitros lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back