Where is my crawler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
As soon as Chunky Monkey and myself get our long and delated crawlers from RCMX, I will be posting the pics for everyone to see. I think they took a slow boat to China on a 3 day shipping venture.

Inside joke. CK get's it. Funny but not...
Stay tuned for action . I can just see it now " well maybe "

]-[0p

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, no kidding. Who knows. It might be ANOTHER year before we get them from Tom.....Really on my last nerve!

If anyone knows Rock Spyder - Just found out that he is possibly looking at serious health issue. If you know him wish him the best and hope everything isn't what they are telling him. Even if I don't agree with certain things, I always wish the best for everyone especially when it comes to One's health.

By the way are trucks are in fact in route. Will be getting them this Friday 4 sure. Pics to come to show Toms work. If you want to check out his site it's www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

]-[0p

Well, the trucks did arrive. They are both at my house. It's looks like I have a project ahead of me. The "welds" are sloppy, dripping all the way down the frame. The paint was flaking(sp?) off the frame when I received them(the boxes arrived in perfect shape from UPS. There is absolutely NO symetry to the frame. One of the welded points was broken. I had to re-braze it. I'm currently trying to salvage the frame(mine), I'll be trying to fix Brian's next. Tom ended up just creating more work for us to do. There will be a full write up and review on this poorly made truck. I'm sure the design is nice, but there was obviously no pride put into the build. It looks like a job done in a day by a first-timer. You wouldn't be able to tell that this frame took Tom Knight 1 year and 3 months to make, disappointing......

holy sh!t. ur kidding me! that blows. illness or no illness that is just not right. any chance of getting your money back?

That guy has done this before. I think it is time somebody brings legal action against him. I could see what I can do about getting ahold of another guy I know that got ripped off by him if you like.

savagefan04 said:
yeah, lets seem some pics. i think he's buddies with madmarty, but not sure....

He is. They have been banned from other sites for shady dealing. Most of the time they join, and only sell stuff.

i thought that was him...he was trying to sell he rc18t for like 300 as a roller. so i had to pm the guy and tell him to watch her back...

Tom Knights with RCMX is a best friends with bu** buddy Madmarty.

Normally I would not say anything about what went down, however in this case it's a must. For now I will say DO NOT BUY FROM TOM aka ROCKSPYDER from RCMX.com. He will play you off as long as possible then tell you it's your problem. Chad and myself have been involved with this idiot for like a year and 4 months and still counting. A bonified moron could have easily done a much better job at building these frames as well as do 2 PAINT JOBS for me. I will never use the frame he built - Why - the geometric configure for the frames where way off as well as his welds are pathetic. He is a cheet, scam a liar and a low life piece of S**t. Others have been screwed by him as well. I look at him as one who steel from Peter to pay Paul.

Normally I would never allow this to be on the site. Two wrongs don't make it right. Get this he's in business to build and sell but his only way of communications is through emails. He has zero long distance. He wants you to call him and leave countless messages as well as emails. If you happen to piss him off you can kiss everything you have paid into goodby.

I'm calling this straight up just as is and still is. I have around $150 in batteries that he has had forever. This sh** should have been done Months ago. Still to this very day He's still working on them. I think he has blown me off and plans to keep them for himself.

I'M PISSED - By the time this is over I would have paid for just about 2 crawlers. I'd hate to see any member from here as well as anywhere else be Duped by this worthless piece of a human being

aka Tom Kinghts
aka RockSpyer
with RCMX. Bad place bad person bad business

Give me a few days and I will load the pics. Picture tells a thousand words. Think about this why does he not show his work when he does take a pic of his stuff for sale it's from a distance NOT up close, because his work is shaudy.

Stay tuned for more this is far from being over.

]-[0p

DSC_1018_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1007_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1001_edited-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_0993_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1030_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1058_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1028_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1032_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1009_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1027_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

My last attemps to reach Tom Knights are of little vail. He has around $150 bucks worth of Powerizer 3300mahs. He was going to make pks for me. This has been going on again for over year and 4 mths now. He will not answer a long distance call coming from me. Not just one but many all in hopes to find Tom and where is the rest of my stuff.

He's a crook, Theif , Liar, Cheet or better yet a truly low life on the human scale.:mad: :mad: :mad:

]-[0p

:( Aw man, those frames are all out of parallel. There's no symatry to them at all. There isnt any penetration on those welds either. I am sorry you got a deal like that. Over a year for it no less:mad: . It just makes you not want to deal with folks on the net. I hope you at least get your batteries back. :(

This guy keeps hiding from me. He has his wife playing cover for him now. He is a pathetic person. All I want back are the $150 in batteries. That doesn't even cover for the piss poor work he does.

Stay away from RCMX is crappy site, crappy owner who will steel you blind.

I have tried my best to let forums know to stay clear of this bonehead, my first dealings with him were over at clodtalk. When I was a mod we had to ban him for the same crap, their is a good post over there on people he screwed, I gave Chunky the link so if wants to post it or look for it over there. I was also screwed by him, suppose to have got a "complete, mint frog" and their was enough parts to easily build another another. So I finally get this box (yes I to had to hear about shipping delays) and open it up and first thing it smelled of smoke which I hate! Then all I see is parts and I mean some tore up used parts, their was no complete frog and it sure wasnt mint! He had said he tossed in a couple batteries just to be a good guy, well the one was nothing more than a 1200mah and the it had been shorted out at one point :rolleyes: and the solder joints looked as good as the ones on your frame Opa. So I pretty got a box that I just tossed in the trash. I know his ex wife that has given me lots of info on him that I wish I knew before dealing with him, she goes by Hexus on clodtalk if you wanna contact her. I have followed him around the boards and try to warn people but for some unknown reason people just buy his bs, its amazing really. No matter how many people he screws their are still these people that think he the best thing since sliced bread! I wonder how the magazine that posted his pic with the truck would feel knowing who they really posted in their mag? Not to mention the dude is flat scary looking :eek: Another thing for as many times he uses the health line bit he should have died by now, every where he screws someone and they post about it he will chime in with I'm sorry but my health is not well but yet no one ever puts 2 and 2 together till its to late. I guess we can all hope he runs out of forums to post on?

Savage03 - Great reply. Ever since my dealing with him I have yet to build this rock crawler. On the other hand I have tossed out everything he sent and bought yet again NEW from other sources. I know Chad has still yet to build his as well.

Chad if you still have the link PLEASE drop a line. This was probably the One most reason why I dropped off for a bit. Alot was vested into this Worthless piece of a human being.

Anyway if others have HORROR stories and want to get it off there chest continue to use this Thread. All in hopes to simply make it more difficult for him to sell , ALL THE BETTER....

]-[0p
Site Owner

Just wondering if you ever got your batteries back?
And thanks for all the info

Thanks for asking. Yes the batteries did arrive, all of them. Like you said the soldering was a mess. It was the worst display I have ever seen of Someone trying to build battery packs. Not one held together and I have 8 packs that wil never see the day of light.

For me - I think we can never say enough about this person TOM KNIGHTS of RCMX all in hopes to help others not to be fooled into some kind of scheme. I truly believe that the day will come that he will loose what little he still has. Knowone can rip Folks off the way he does and not have it come back on him 10 folds.

Tom Knights is con artist a thief and a Bonofied Lier who will take Your hard earn money and run, Straight up.

Sorry, He really boils my blood to no ends.

]-[0p
Site Owner

In the upcoming week I plan on building this crawler. Have most of the parts. Will be starting a new thread for it with pics from start to finish.

Does anyone else have a crawler they own? If so what do you have? Upload pics in our gallery and show us.

I'm Not A Freak Or A Homicidal Maniac But Guys Like That Around Here Turn Up Face Down Somewere! Just My 2 Cents!!!!

is there any way you could repost the pictures?? It seems like they are not available anymore, and it does suck to get burnt like that, sorry to hear that man

Latest posts

Members online

Back