Where do you guys order parts from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsavage3148

I have used amainhobbies but their shipping is ridiculous.

What sites do you guys usually use?
I miss slapmafro!

Seriously, there isn't a day that goes by that I wish I could open up the SMF site and just browse for some parts and place an order just because it was so effortless.

I know I've:deadhorse: about this SMF stuff on this forum, but until someone else even comes close to the customer service, shipping prices, selection, ridiculously fast shipments, etc. they'll be lightyears behind what SMF was.

I'm a fan of Advantage Hobby, but mostly because I'm in the same town as them and can order online by 10:30am and pick up by 5pm an avoid shipping cost. Horizon Hobby is also in my town, but they won't allow over the counter pickup (although I'm less than a five min drive from their door). I rarely order from them because I think it's silly to have to pay shipping cost when I'm in the same small town.

ya i have to admit i use ebay most of the time to!!! lol

I used to do a lot of business on ebay, but I have had to fight off 2 attempts to get my merchandise (almost $500 worth) and have lost my taste for doing business on ebay. It seems like everyone is a crook!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back