Where do you buy spare parts from Europe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumblebeebg

Hello, folks from Europe, where do you buy spare parts for your trucks?

Have a look at

www.rcteam.fr

They are located in Firminy, central France and surprisingly, they have always had the Savage stuff in stock. I live in Holland but I remember having to pay only slightly more than I would have otherwise had to pay for shipping to a Dutch or Belgian RC shop.

Asking prices are also very reasonable.

Well thank you ... i was a bit worried, cause in my country there aren`t plenty of parts for these trucks.... and in ebay i can`t even find a body for suitable price

Have a look at

www.rcteam.fr

They are located in Firminy, central France and surprisingly, they have always had the Savage stuff in stock. I live in Holland but I remember having to pay only slightly more than I would have otherwise had to pay for shipping to a Dutch or Belgian RC shop.

Asking prices are also very reasonable.
Oh nice i didn't know about them, i have the same situation in holland right now😬 usually i went with toemen or toprc

Another France based RC shop with great customer service, though it is dedicated primarily to buggy/truggy racing:

https://www.donuts-racing.com/en/

As said earlier, the guys into buggy/truggy racing would find this shop particularly interesting. For the rest of us, there is plenty of other great things to be merry about, such as ball bearings, clutches, bolts and screws, huge variaty of silicone oils at good proces (e.g. 4.000.000 cst diff oil 😳 and 300ml shock oil for €15), greases, nitro fuel, body paints, servos, radios, 1/8 esc and motors, LiPo batteries, and last but not least RC tools. Aside from offering MIP tools, Donuts Racing also offers their own hex driver replacement shanks (made from SKH-51 steel aka tungsten steel) which are almost on par with MIP driver tips.

Shipping to other EU countries is around €10.

Screenshot_20230912_073704_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back