Where are you? (Frappr Map)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added HEY BANK!!! i wanna race sometime! plan in the next like month and a half...i wanna get my new 4.6 project done first

Added HEY BANK!!! i wanna race sometime! plan in the next like month and a half...i wanna get my new 4.6 project done first

ok are we racing for pinks or money I say 20 min race 50 bucks for the main and extra 100 for any laped driver per a lap :)' lolz jk

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahah i know my truck has no chance....I'm an ok driver on a track, I'm just scared for my savvy and i don't like to go all out...I'm better in a parking lot or a beach where the chance of hitting anything is low

hahahahah i know my truck has no chance....I'm an ok driver on a track, I'm just scared for my savvy and i don't like to go all out...I'm better in a parking lot or a beach where the chance of hitting anything is low

yep this map thing is cool we need more guys in the noth east corner!

man are we like the only ones????
( that are on this site regularly)

That website is Cool!!! I just added myself. I hear that pineapple was my neighber. Pineapple if you see this, lets bash some day.

This thread should be stickyed!

added myself

EDIT:eek:h and one more thing... I KNOW WHAT A GLOWPLUG IS!!!

just joined. i can see a couple other's close by in Massachusetts & Southern New Hampshire

Added today, looks like I'm all alone out her in Utah so far. I found a new dirt bike track out here to hit up if anyone cares to join me

BUMP!!! Ok, more people are on the forum so lets get more dots on the map!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back