wheelies...help me out here!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

36chambers

will my xtm 24.7 pull my truck up?????what gears do i need...or is my motor too small??

Um, what kind of truck do you have? 25? XL? Extended TVP's? What gears are in it now? What size tires? All these things come into play due to weight transfer/distribution, etc.

Can you send a pic? Maybe we can help!

Bob

pretty sure stock clutch shoes savage 21 i think is what this truck started as..49 tooth.. not sure whats on the motor hpi threaded shock with shock mod .. blue and black springs.. thanks for the help oh yeah stock hpi tires

pretty sure stock clutch shoes savage 21 i think is what this truck started as..49 tooth.. not sure whats on the motor hpi threaded shock with shock mod .. blue and black springs.. thanks for the help oh yeah stock hpi tires

remember shock mods help lower the truck so that may refrain it from lifting so easy. Id check those shoes / springs.

Picture002-17.jpg

Jack the suspension up high, put in the spacers to compress the springs so they are hard and it should wheelie. Aluminum shoes will also help.

I would go to alum shoes that would help and yes lowering it will cut down on the wheelies. If you want good hadling though that is not a bad thing.

yeah the shock mod made my truck a whole new beast.....don't know if i want to give that up.......on a side note will the new save x skid plates fit on my car
??? the plastic ones hpi say are beefier??

Latest posts

Members online

Back