Wheelie King Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Who all has run a Wheelie King? My son (4 years old) has a Traxxas Stampede, mostly caz you can put it in "training mode" which is 1/2 speed & either the ESC or Motor has crapped out after only a few runs.

Considering buying him a wheelie king instead of laying out the coin to fix the Stampede.

Wheelie King comes rtr & even has a stick pack.

Anyone have, use, run a Wheelie King? Is it worth it to get for my boi?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

We have a WK. I love it......we converted it to a Rock Crawler but we used it for a good 6 months in stock form.....NOTHING broke on it and it was a blast. The included stick pack is ok but once you get a good battery in it its awesome! I put some GP 3300's in it and it will wheelie amazingly where the included pack still had a struggle to it at times.

Overall it is a great truck and very strong IMO. Take the rear sway bar out and get on the rocks is fun also then when you are done on the rocks throw the sway bar back in (4 screws)

If you buy one, you better buy 2 so you can play with one too. I love this little truck. Get some better batteries and some wheel extensions to give it a bit more width and you will have a blast.

Latest posts

Members online

Back