Wheelie bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Hey everyone I'm wanting to buy a wheelie bar! Iv seen intergy makes one with 1 wheel on it n I have looked at a lot that has 2 wheels! What's the difference is one better than another? Any of you guys who have had expence with theses or other great working wheelie bars chime in!! Thanks in advance

The best wheelie bar setup is made by HPI just for the Savage line of trucks, it comes with 2 wheels to adjust how high it goes up on the rear wheels.... stay away from aluminum parts for the wheelie bar, it will land on the back and bend the crap out of your shiney parts...

The best wheelie bar setup is made by HPI just for the Savage line of trucks, it comes with 2 wheels to adjust how high it goes up on the rear wheels.... stay away from aluminum parts for the wheelie bar, it will land on the back and bend the crap out of your shiney parts...
Thanks jam racing 1 going to go find it now

Is this the one ur referring 2 jam thanks part #85245 I believe!!

Attachments

• hpic5245.jpg
    hpic5245.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
stick an a-arm in the bumper. attach with 1 zip tie, best wheelie bar ever. will not get in way of jumping, almost indestructible and will flip truck on its wheels if you land nose up.

stick an a-arm in the bumper. attach with 1 zip tie, best wheelie bar ever. will not get in way of jumping, almost indestructible and will flip truck on its wheels if you land nose up.
Do you have a picture of this u could post for me? Thanks

Sorry for the blur. Easy to add wheels if you are on pavement.

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL1doZWVseSBiYXIgc2lkZS5qcGc.jpg~320x480

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL1doZWVseSBiYXIgcmVhci5qcGc.jpg~320x480

That looks like a pretty slick mod. Add a couple wheels and you're all set. Outta keep it on the ground pretty good too. Very good Synk. Necessity IS the Mother of Invention!!!!

Last edited:
Thats creative. Nice job. Personally I don't use wheelie bars and I can still ride a pretty good wheelie. I had one on a revo and it seemed to always be in the way.

Latest posts

Members online

Back